Join TexasGunTalk

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother....

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by ZX9RCAM, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Byrd666

Byrd666 Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere TGT Supporter

Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    If you'll listen closely, the white chick tried to apologize multiple times, but was repeatedly cut off, shouted over and shouted down.

2. dapakattack

dapakattack Active Member TGT Supporter

Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Which party called the police? If the white lady called, hopefully she explained that they were beating on her van and keeping her from leaving and were leaving the scene for safety reasons (which doesn't explain their arrest). If the black mother or daughter called, they could have stated the white woman pulled a gun on them and the man "hit" them w/ the van and fled the scene....hell they could have said anything. This may explain why the husband was arrested.
    Shouldn't go to trial and all charges should be droped (against the white couple). Charges should be brought against the mom and daughter for false imprisonment.
    Crappy thing is, the white couple has to go through the ordeal of being arrested, posting bond, losing their firearms....all because of some hypersensitive-entitled BLM f-tards

deemus, jordanmills, Bozz10mm and 4 others like this.
  3. tonelar

tonelar Active Member

Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    that’s good to know. i will avoid Texas Law Shield.

4. tonelar

tonelar Active Member

Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Moral of the story: Dial 9-1-1 first.

5. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    One does wonder how it would have turned out if they had called 911 first.

On second thought, they would be castigated on social media, CNN and MSNBC for having called 911 needlessly on that poor minority woman trying to protect her darling little angel daughter. The racial harassment of it all. Charged with a hate crime and a frivolous 911 call.

jordanmills, Sasquatch and Axxe55 like this.
  6. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    If you listen to the video, the wife was telling her husband to call the police. Several times she told him, as she was pointing the gun at the black mother, and at the same time backing up.

Now whether he called 911 or not, I have no idea.

jordanmills and Sasquatch like this.
  7. Texasjack

Texasjack TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You can clearly hear the black women threaten to "...beat your ass..". The white couple did try to de-escalate the situation and leave. I don't think this will stand up in court, but it is Kalifornia, so who knows.

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    Actually it's a suburb outside of Detroit I think.

Also added: If the white couple DID call 911, there will be a record of it. That will be evidence their attorney can use for their defense.

jordanmills and Sasquatch like this.
  9. Ralph_Kirk

Ralph_Kirk New Member

May 17, 2014
    I'm speaking in terms of what we who legally carry firearms ought to take away from this as an operational "lessons learned."

First lesson: Getting off the first call to 911 is nearly as important as getting off the first shot. Most likely, the police are going to react according to the 911 call.

Personally, that's the truth of reality, but I don't like that truth. I believe the police should always react according to what they actually see on the scene, not what they get from the 911 call. But it is what it is. The person who calls 911 first will be locked in the minds of the responding police as the victim.

Second lesson: When you're carrying a gun, any argument can turn into a gunfight. So you have to ask yourself, is this argument worth the trouble of a gunfight?

When the white woman realized she was dealing with a couple of ignorant jackasses, her only intent should have been to get out of the situation. "Muh rights!" not withstanding, as a gun owner her best tactical move should have been to cut off the back-and-forth argument immediately, get into her car, and get out of the situation.

Third lesson: The white woman was safely in her car, then she got out and pulled her gun. There is almost never a good tactical reason to leave an operational problem. Race is irrelevant. The true fact that the black women were baiting the white woman is tactically irrelevant. "Muh rights!" is tactically irrelevant.

There is almost never a good legal or tactical reason to leave an operational vehicle, and this certainly was not an exception to that rule.

Once in her her car, there was no tactical reason for her to leave it. Even if the ignorant jackass stood behind the car blocking movement, she should never have left the car. She should have called 911 and told them she was being block in her car, and she was armed to defend herself if necessary. That would have brought the police with sirens blaring. They would have found her sitting quietly in her car...and likely the ignorant jackasses would have fled the scene at the sound of the sirens.

But "muh rights!" Well fine. How much money do you want to spend on that? Maybe this woman will be released without charges, best outcome. But she's going to have to pay significant lawyer fees for that to happen. She's going to pay more than whatever damage that woman would have done to the car.

There almost never a good legal or tactical reason to leave an operational vehicle. Have I said that before?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  10. tonelar

tonelar Active Member

Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Why’d you think it’s Cali? License plates?