• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Here are a couple of knives that I had made for me about 10 years ago. Both were made from makers in North Carolina by two different guys getting started in knife making.

The first one is a hunter with cocobolo handles, nickel silver fittings and, a stainless steel blade. The same guy made the beautiful leather sheath and it is a work of art, just like the knife. You put the knife in the sheath and it just snaps into place. I carried it a lot right after I got it and used it to cut open boxes, twine, tomatoes, whatever needed cutting. The blade has a few scratches but still looks good.

SE Knife.jpg

The second knife is a small Gentlemen's knife. It has a stainless steel blade and fake ivory handles. This knife has one of the sharpest points on a knife that you'll ever see. The knifemaker also made the horizontal belt sheath. I also carried this one a lot and used it for light duty stuff, too.

BD Knife.jpg

I've got some Randall knives and I treasure these more than my Randalls. These were made just as I ordered them and they suit me just fine.
    DK Firearms

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom