• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Why didn't he just drive back over it....pull forward after he backed up, problem solved???

EDIT: Well,I see I am late to the party again as usual, lol.....

MiTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Austin
    Given the pliability of a snakes's bones, it is harder than you think.
    They compress more than imaginable and can move very quickly (read aggressively) when threatened and or injured .

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I realize that that is a dangerous snake. A pellet gun would have done the job. Shooting in your neighborhood with houses in that close proximity, plain stupidity. Spend $75 at your local academy. It would take the same amount of time to get the pellet gun as it did to get the Walther and the can. And, you're right, your buddy needs some range time.

Rabies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Texas
    PS

Crosman Phantom, shovel, canoe paddle or truck. I mean, it was in the garage, right? Video has been removed from You Tube.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I wonder if the firefighter and the deputy got worried that their superior officers would see it. Clearlake FL, IIRC. The firefighter that posted it had a bunch of vids and one was him taking his child to King Sports or something like that to shoot.
    If my non-LEO self can find him, I wonder if...

The snake was just outside the garage in the driveway coiled up under a Nissan Maxima. They moved the car and took 7 shots at it with a supressed P22 from inside the garage. There is a house across the street that appears to be directly downrange from them. Not the two sharpest knives in the drawer.​

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    It was just outside the garage in the driveway coiled up under a Nissan Maxima. They moved the car and took 7 shots at it with a supressed P22 from inside the garage. There is a house across the street that appears to be directly downrange from them. Not the two sharpest knives in the drawer.

Top Bottom