• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blanco

Conspiracy Theorist and Custom foil hat builder
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    North Richland Hills, Tx.
    I need a place to hang out. So if you come in here just have a bit of good manners and an open mind. With that being said...
    I think the huge conspiracy in America that is in motion now is the collusion between mega corporations and government. This in itself is a bit of a broad stroke.
    Most of what i believe is the end game is involves control of people and how they react and think
    The powers are willing to create all sorts of emergencies to herd people and change thinking and divide them.
    I have no doubt the the powers in control will push a social credit system and cashless controls in the United States. It is coming!
    Capitol Armory ad

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    It's not a conspiracy. it's blatantly out in the open. That's why they get away with it. If it was secretive people would be suspicious and might do something about it. Since they make no effort to conceal their nefarious schemes, it gets ignored or accepted as OK. It's not 'hidden' so how could it be 'wrong'...
    Go shoot something while it's still allowed. People hereon like that.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Ya know I’ve always wanted to avoid becoming a conspiracy theorist but the problem is that they just keep coming true. Look at the Covid thing. If you said back in 2020 that it leaked from a lab you were a crazy asshole. Well guess what happened? And then of course you have all the other issues in past decades, cointelpro, mkultra etc that are all proven reasons why you can’t trust a single thing our government does. Yet you’re supposed to trust them now? Gtfo.

Anymore I try carefully to figure out what’s going on if it’s an issue I’m invested in. I won’t take the media, governments or a conspiracy theorists word on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    It's just paranoia until you find it they're actually trying to get you. If the government is willing to kill a president in broad daylight, what makes you think they won't burn your house down with you in it when you step out of line. I'm gonna go read catcher in the rye...

This post is satire, conspiracy theories including outrageous ones are clearly for entertainment only nothing I've ever said had ever been serious I have no information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    my favorite... starving us to death.

Top Bottom