• racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    As a former 1st Sgt in the Army and a Past Master of a Master of a Masonic lodge, you don't have the ability to response!!

As a former 1st Sgt in the Army and a Past Master of a Master of a Masonic lodge, you don't have the ability to offend me. :roflsmile:
    OUTSTANDING RESPONSE SGT!! Years ago I had a Full Bull Colonel approach my desk and state, "Don't worry I don't have the papers with me, go ahead and issue the authorization please" The Colonel walked away after I told him, "Colonel, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". Two things i was never impressed with, rank and decorations.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    OUTSTANDING RESPONSE SGT!! Years ago I had a Full Bull Colonel approach my desk and state, "Don't worry I don't have the papers with me, go ahead and issue the authorization please" The Colonel walked away after I told him, "Colonel, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". Two things i was never impressed with, rank and decorations. Unzip his pants and I started breathing through my nose.
    Fixed.

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    It reminds of an experience I had many years ago, probably long before some of you were born, way back yonder in the 1980's. This Colonel walked into my small shabby office and stated: "Young man I need this paper work taken care of, could you take care of, don't worry, I'll cover it". Well I had to explain to his royal hi-ness that I would have to have ALL of the credentials and proof before this could be accomplished. So in my own way I explained; Sir, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". You can bet that the phones were ringing all over the base.
    I hope you catch the intent hither to.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It reminds of an experience I had many years ago, probably long before some of you were born, way back yonder in the 1980's. This Colonel walked into my small shabby office and stated: "Young man I need this paper work taken care of, could you take care of, don't worry, I'll cover it". Well I had to explain to his royal hi-ness that I would have to have ALL of the credentials and proof before this could be accomplished. So in my own way I explained; Sir, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". You can bet that the phones were ringing all over the base.
    I bet.

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Dude, you suck. You think you’re being edgy and cool but instead came out as gay and lame.

For one, the joke isn’t funny. It’s just tired and played out like your mom’s vag.

Secondly, anybody with any amount of skills would have managed to avoid the ban hammer while pissing people off for months. You ran in and shot your load like a virgin in a strip club, staining your britches before the lap dance even started. Fucking pathetic.

C: Nobody gives a shit about 1911 forum

5: Now you’re gonna get banned here as soon as you try to troll because you’ve blow. Your fucking cover.

What a fucking loser.

As a former 1st Sgt and a Past Master of a Master of a Masonic lodge, you don't have the ability to offend me. :roflsmile:

Awesome, thanks for proving my point about the pussies I met on this forum, outstanding mc cheese outstanding

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Awesome, thanks for proving my point about the pussies I met on this forum, outstanding mc cheese outstanding
    Dude, how you gonna talk to me like this right after you sucked me off so you wouldn’t get banned?

It was just barely good enough to keep you around, and you kept choking. Now you wanna start acting like a badass again?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    One of those is a letter. So it’s not a numbering system.

Get your facts straight before you come at me, bro.
    Not gonna put up with your shit, gone ridin

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

Kinda like your post # 81 only more ridicules. You must be giving them the best head job
    they have ever had.

Oh! and by the way...do you swallow?

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    Hahaha I'm up here laughing my ass off well you said you was going to see if you can start some shit and boy you did you got every turdpacker on here trying to get even with an AI

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    This is actually a perfect example of what you can do to people by twisting their nuts for a second or two unbelievably laughing my ass off hahaha

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    OUTSTANDING RESPONSE SGT!! Years ago I had a Full Bull Colonel approach my desk and state, "Don't worry I don't have the papers with me, go ahead and issue the authorization please" The Colonel walked away after I told him, "Colonel, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". Two things i was never impressed with, rank and decorations.
    And the Colonel cried wee wee wee all the way home haha good days good times

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    It only took 1 hour to be banned from 1911Forum.com.. I guess they just didn't have any sense of humor when I stated: 1911's, an old antiquated platform good for boat anchors..
    All the time I thought is was that O.J. thing.
    OJ as in OJ Simpson? OMG that went way over their head son

Top Bottom