• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just another of the THOUSANDS of reason we should quit using YouCensor (aka YouTube)

They are the KING of censoring conservatives, Christians, gun owners, people who have didn’t views from the swamp, etc.

Haven’t (and won’t) watched one in years

IMG_9634.png

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    The Associated Press- here’s just a couple of examples of their unceasing bias

1) they love climate change propaganda and sure know how to copy/paste… Every single article they wrote with an update about Hurricane Helene has this paragraph in it

“Climate change has exacerbated conditions that allow such storms to thrive, rapidly intensifying in warming waters and turning into powerful cyclones sometimes in a matter of hours.”

2) They love terrorists.

“The Associated Press published an obituary of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah that referred to him as a “pragmatist” and omitted Hezbollah’s role in murdering hundreds of Americans, among other terror victims.”

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Soon you will run out of places to boycott due to everyone of them going woke. So many are owned by one corporation and when it goes woke they all go Woke.
    While you are correct— :) It simplifies my life… I shop at my locally owned grocer, for example, and locally owned small hardware store, and other locally owned stores whenever I can

Same with me boycotting buying things made in China, when I can (not because of quality issues, necessarily, but because I consider them our enemy)

Can’t always avoid it… but I try

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Although HEB is far from perfect, they are about the best we’ve got.

Same with WalMart, like it or not.

Please do “boycott” our flagrant enemies like Levi Strauss, COSTCO, Progressive Insurance, Target, Pepsico/Frito-Lay, etc.

I went to our State’s NRA Affiliate Annual meeting a while back and all the officers were wearing “Levi’s”.

We must at least TRY !

Don’t buy Lay’s potato chips !

leVieux

<>

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    While you are correct— :) It simplifies my life… I shop at my locally owned grocer, for example, and locally owned small hardware store, and other locally owned stores whenever I can

Same with me boycotting buying things made in China, when I can (not because of quality issues, necessarily, but because I consider them our enemy)

Can’t always avoid it… but I try
    Good for you, but it's basically masturbatory. The goods all come from the same sources. It just makes you feel better.

Top Bottom