• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Updated. Mosin trade for reloading items. mainly a good press.

Here's a Mosin Nagant on the block. I'm not a Mosin guru. But this specimen is in better shape then most. I assume the barrel is a factory replacement, because it's an easy 8 out of 10(also check out the roll marks). All the numbers match. The stock hasn't been repaired. It does have scuffs from the bands being removed to clean her up. No rust and shows no sign of ever having rust. It's got the triangle with an arrow all over it. So it's suppose to be the better of the factories(Izhevsk). So here's your chance to own the first piece of your very own commie kit. All you would need to add is some vodka, beets, a hairy women with big arms, and cheap cigs. You then would be on your way to forming your very own commie revolution. So don't delay. Show those capitalistic pigs a thing or two. Stalin would be SO proud.*wipes tear from eye*.

Here's what I'm looking to trade for:

Rock chunker press. Redding press, Lyman, Hornady(no LEE presses). Other reloading items also. 223 dies, 300blk dies.

FTF

Email: grasshoppertexas@gmail.com

PM will work too.

100_4309.jpg

100_4310.jpg

100_4315.jpg

100_4313.jpg

100_4318.jpg

100_4319.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Hey, I can't tell from the photos. What is the overall length measurement? It looks like a 91/30.

The Triangle Arrow indicates that it was made at the Izhevsk armory possibly 1942 although it's hard to tell from the photo.

Do you see any of these markings on it anywhere?

cyrillic-alphabet.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Hey, I can't tell from the photos. What is the overall length measurement? It looks like a 91/30.

The Triangle Arrow indicates that it was made at the Izhevsk armory possibly 1942 although it's hard to tell from the photo.

Do you see any of these markings on it anywhere?

cyrillic-alphabet.gif

Dewd, holy shit....let me look. BRB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    "K" in a circle. left side of barrel chamber end. A square box with a line right down the center on top of barrel, chamber end(prollly 1/8" big). The symbol for "f" on the rearmost tang(looks like an "o" with a line down the center, with "5" stamped close by). the k circle is also on the rear tang. Most other symbols have been scrubbed on barrel.

Its a little over 48" long from butt to muzzle.

Was this Stalins personal rifle? If it was, the value just went up $2.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    The square box with the cross line means it's been rearsenaled.

I'll get back with you on the others. Had to run pick up the kid from school.

Yep. The ons Stalin personally used to execute disagreeable generals. Historical Value bonus + $3.75.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    My SKS is rearsenaled I had it with me at Hicksville last weekend. Shoots fine and that Mosin looks great to me.

Top Bottom