• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    It is a gov't issue to a friend of mines father who was in the Air Force. I believe the manufacture year is 1945 or 1946. She is looking to sale ftf in the North Texas area and is asking $1200. It has somewhere close to 200 rds that come with it. The price is obo, but please no rediculous $200 offers. Beautilful girls 041.jpg Beautilful girls 040.jpg

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    That's a 1945 Ithaca or Remington Rand Frame. The slide is colt though. Depending on the age of the slide, it may have the serial number behind the firing pin retainer. That's a post military finish as well as grips. If you need any help with any I.D.'s let me know.

slowgoat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    ft worth tx
    seams to be all colt but its a us army issue not air force what part of north tx is she in as for the finish is the army black and just bad photos or is there not much finish left

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    seams to be all colt but its a us army issue not air force what part of north tx is she in as for the finish is the army black and just bad photos or is there not much finish left
    As well, that's not a colt frame. No VP stamp and colt never went past serial number 236xxxx, and FJA never proofed Colts.
    It's also definitely a post military finish, the buffer took the sharp edges off the top of the slide, and buffed the sharpness out of the stamps.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom