• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Darkhorse.... what's the count for this Sunday? Im still in...plus my son

Well not including V-Tach and his family it looks like we've got about 14 "for sures" and two to four possibles. I may or may not have one or two more in toe but as of right this second it looks like it's just me.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    It's gonna be a game time decision for me Bigun, as of right now I'm still off (going in tomorrow) they still don't know if they are gonna need me this weekend. If I'm off, I will be in Corpus Friday evening. I'll be hollering at ya either way brother.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    It's gonna be a game time decision for me Bigun, as of right now I'm still off (going in tomorrow) they still don't know if they are gonna need me this weekend. If I'm off, I will be in Corpus Friday evening. I'll be hollering at ya either way brother.

Gotta do what you gotta do brother but you got my number if you make it in.

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    I'm out, son has to work and I have been told that I have some husband chores that need to get done by monday...... I LOVE MY WIFE>>>>>>>>>

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm out, son has to work and I have been told that I have some husband chores that need to get done by monday...... I LOVE MY WIFE>>>>>>>>>

Been there, should have told your wife you had a company mandated stress relief class to attend. Lol I kid I kid

Definitely. The shitty thing is my wife and kids are still going without me. They'll be in CC for my nieces quincera whatever the hell that is.

It's a glorified birthday with big dresses and teenage girls who have way too much makeup on lol, think prom with everyone's parents there drinking. I went to quite a few of them growing up.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Hmm. Well I'd have suffered through that to go shooting with you guys. My boss told me he will not ne working tomorrow or this weekend because he's going to Houston. So that leaves me. They've exploded our budget so much we have to make every little penny we can this summer.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    hey hey..............guess who gets to work this weekend? Yup, you guessed it.......this guy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................................................:banghead:

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    hey hey..............guess who gets to work this weekend? Yup, you guessed it.......this guy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........................................................:banghead:

So you'll be here next weekend? Lol sorry to hear brother but at least you'll be making money.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    So you'll be here next weekend? Lol sorry to hear brother but at least you'll be making money.
    I just might do that (ha, if I can). Yeah, I aint complaining about the "nickels", never will. I just miss out on a lot of good fellowship and family time, hard to get that back, plus I miss our range days and hanging out. Take plenty of pictures/video for me, y'all be safe and have a great time.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Ok count is updated and this is who is in as of now, if anyone isn't able to make it or I missed somebody let me know as soon as possible.

-TXDARKHORSE361
    -V-Tach
    -roadkill +1
    -Chupacabra Hunter +1
    -kactus
    -TxEMTP69
    -Moonpie
    -txinvestigator
    -Aaron +1
    -craftkr +1

Possible

-stdreb27