• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Let me give a shout out to Curtis (Outdoortexan) and the folks with the Sam Houston Patriots FNRA for doing a fantastic job with the Cleveland banquet tonight! There was a good turnout and I think it all went off extremely well.

I happened to sit at the table behind TexasRedneck and got a chance to stop and introduce myself. Turns out that Curtis and his son sat with me at the Conroe FNRA banquet a few months back. Curtis has some great kids and they worked their tails off running raffle tickets and prizes around.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah - let me second the comment on Curtis' kids....2 of the nicest, most polite an' helpful you could ask for!

Curtis, ya had a GREAT event tonight - really enjoyed it. An' it was great to see some of the forum members out to support the event an' spend some of their $$$!<G>

Even Glockster got in the mood, an' bought him a real STEEL gun!

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    I do really appreciate y'all comiing out and supporting us. From the prelim report so far we have doubled last year (not counting a post event raffle we did last year) so we are happy happy !!

Thanks for the cuddos on my kids. I am kinda partial to them myself. And for those of you who doubt winning anything is impossible. My lil girl asked if she could buy one raffle ticket. I gave her $20 and she bought in on the Lady's Table. She ended up winning a Pink Lady .38 !!

Y'all take care and see you around !

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yes she did, hard to smile any bigger than that. Good for Olivia and hope she enjoys having it for many years to come.

Good show, nice people. I wish you continued growth....

and me a little more luck

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    pinkolivia.jpg
    Can you say "HAPPY!!" ;)

Top Bottom