• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Ole cowboy, -Cubans, really. It has been 15 years since I had one. It is definitely a different taste.
    They are just like anything else, they come in not so good, better and great and I have had them all. In fact some of the worst I have had were Cuban and then so were some of the best.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    Just left Finck's. They have glasses we can use. She said they get a good group of guys usually about 10 on a Saturday afternoon. I am enjoying a Macanudo Cru Royale right now-quite good.

mak91

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Nah, let's start our own group. There is a reason I have been posting on this thread...lol

mak91

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    The majority of the discussions during the aforementioned time frame center on problem with current and ex wives and other stuff. If that's your bag, great, but I think a TGT meet up ought to be about guns, politics with a little bit of domestic crap thrown in for levity.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    Agreed, rather bs on guns, booze, and the like. We all got shit going on, don't need to hear anyone else bitch about there issue.

Ironically there were 2 guys in the lounge today and they were talking about someone's brother dying and stuff like that.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hah, nice. So, what times work for everyone? Im free most times saturday, but im thinking an afternoon would be nice. I can always change times, so ill update here if i ever cant make it.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    So let's get a time set then we can post a new topic in the SA thread. 1PM? 2PM? What works for you guys? I can make that afternoon work.

Top Bottom