• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoFunAllowed

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    Lago Vista
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster!

Bounced around the US a lot due to work, hopefully, Texas is the last stop because I'm not sure I can do another cross-country move. I didn't get into firearms until my mid-20s, but now, the importance of the RTKBA has played a huge factor in deciding where I want to live and raise a family. Some quick facts:

• Currently, most of my collection is "practical," but in the past I did collect milsurps because of historical interest and living in a ban state locked me out of all the cool stuff anyway. Sadly, moving around has forced me to downsize and I'm down to just a pre-Pearl Harbor Garand now.
    • I have attended about 6 Appleseed shoots (and only qualified Rifleman once) and would like to get into more competitive shooting
    • I have not hunted before, but would like to give it a shot someday
    • I was a part owner of a gun shop in the Seattle area, someday I think I'd like to try it again as a kitchen table FFL
    • Buying a handgun in a WalMart parking lot is on my Texas bucketlist. I've lived mostly in blue states where this wasn't legal and I just want to be able to say that I did.
    Looking forward to getting to know my fellow TGTers! If you'll excuse me, I'm headed straight to the Classifieds section.
    Target Sports

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    • Sadly, moving around has forced me to downsize and I'm down to just a pre-Pearl Harbor Garand now.

Niiiiiice...you're gonna bring that to some of the meet-and-shoots, right?

• I have not hunted before, but would like to give it a shot someday
    rimshot.gif

• Buying a handgun in a WalMart parking lot is on my Texas bucketlist. I've lived mostly in blue states where this wasn't legal and I just want to be able to say that I did.
    Nah, do it in a Buc-Ee's parking lot for that pure Texas flavor.

Welcome aboard, man. Enjoy.

NoFunAllowed

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    Lago Vista
    Howdy and welcome to Texas and to TGT.

What shop in the Seattle area?

2nd Amendment Industries in Bellevue. If you were MSFT or AMZN, we may have run into each other. Personally, I'm not in tech, but 90% of our customers were.

• Sadly, moving around has forced me to downsize and I'm down to just a pre-Pearl Harbor Garand now.

Niiiiiice...you're gonna bring that to some of the meet-and-shoots, right?
    Sure thing, just let me know when and where.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    2nd Amendment Industries in Bellevue. If you were MSFT or AMZN, we may have run into each other. Personally, I'm not in tech, but 90% of our customers were.

Sure thing, just let me know when and where.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Spent my time up there off 145th and Aurora, and 160th and Aurora, Shoreline.

I visited a number of shops in the area, Seattle, Edmonds, etc.

Top Bottom