Guns International

Checked out the new range in Crosby on Saturday...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    Went and checked out the new range in Crosby on Saturday and it is very nice. High Noon on 2100. The folks running the place were very friendly. They have 6 lanes and everything is extremely well lit and the distances are well marked. Cost was $12 dollars for an hour. I will definitely be going back. Nice to have new place to go in that part of town.
    Gun Zone Deals

dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    I finally made time to go by there yesterday and I was very pleased with the facility. As stated by OP, the shooting area is well lit, distances are well marked, and the owners are friendly to the max!! They have CHL classes every other Saturday, and talking to the owners, I learned that there are plans to open six more lanes in the very near future, giving them a total of twelve lanes. I am completely satisfied with High Noon pistol range, and I will be making regular trips there. They also have what appeared to be a limited supply (at least for now) of accessories for sale, and they sell ammunition and also rent guns. Seems to be a GREAT place to shoot.

Top Bottom