• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Meh. Whatever floats his/her boat. At least he/she isn't a rabid man-hater, like most chicks who go that route.

Agreed, whatever he/she wants to do is up to him/her.

But it's ironic how people who constantly scream that they don't want the government telling them what to do feel it's OK for them to impose their beliefs and opinions on others like there's no tomorrow...

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    waste of human flesh? why - because he/she doesnt conform?

meh - he/she is a troubled soul - of that much i'm certain - but he/she has absolutely no affect or bearing on my life......i'm fairly certain that Chaz Bono is chasing the same happiness most of us are

more power to her/him

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Frankly, I don't care if it converts itself to a fire hydrant....but if it really WAS none of our business, they wouldn't be bringing it up. If you're gonna put a pair of spandex over a set of 400-lb thighs an' point 'em out ot me, yeah - I AM gonna draw comparisons to sausage!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    waste of human flesh? why - because he/she doesnt conform?

meh - he/she is a troubled soul - of that much i'm certain - but he/she has absolutely no affect or bearing on my life......i'm fairly certain that Chaz Bono is chasing the same happiness most of us are

more power to her/him

+1, good for him. Her mom is a celebrity, some attention will be drawn to him when they find out. Now she's just justifying it for himself via TV since she's been exposed for his sex change lol.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    But it's ironic how people who constantly scream that they don't want the government telling them what to do feel it's OK for them to impose their beliefs and opinions on others like there's no tomorrow...
    There's a big difference between the government making laws or regulating something and socially admonishing/shunning someone for their actions.

My opinion on it tho... Why does anyone care what he/she/it does?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    A) Darwin was right. Abnormalities like this are not successfully reproductive and take themselves out of the gene pool.

B) Darwin was wrong and despite his theories evolution can't breed this stuff out of the line.

Either theory as long as this doesn't breed I'm fine with it.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I worked in the prison system, the brass began making us go to meetings to discuss one of the officers who was going to have a sex change from male to female. On a certain day, he/she begins to dress and act like a female. He were told, and even threatened to be respectful of his rights under the law.

The final mandatory meeting had several experts who stepped us through the surgery and explained the process in detail. I finally got my belly full, raised my hand, stood up and cut loose. I said that I wished him well in his new path but I was damned tried of hearing about his penis! I said his rights are being protected at the cost of trampling my rights and that I was sick of being forced to hear about his penis and how they were going to modify it. (They cut it open like a fillet of fish and use it to line the new vagina.) GD....give me a break!

When you're inside of the prison gates, you watch what you say because they will detain you for as long as they want to "investigate" your actions. You have no rights and they will prevent you from leaving until they are finished. I didn't give a shxt by then and put it to 'em. That's the last meeting I was forced to attend.

I saw Chaz Bono on Letterman and thought he/she did a pretty good job of explaining why the decision was made to do that. OK.....I could turn the TV off and didn't need to attend the show by order of the brass. Still, I wish folks would do what the heck they want to do and leave me out of it!

Flash

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Im tired of people calling someone a different sex just because they had an operation or decided that they feel like a different gender. NO- if you were born a woman, you will always be a woman. If a man gets his weener chopped off, he's still a man, your chromosomes will not change. Im so sick of the pc bullshit.

Top Bottom