• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paulie Boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Near Victoria
    I just got CDNN's latest catalog in and I saw Charles Daly's Tactical shotguns, they have a pistol grip pump for $249.99 dealer, and a semi auto pistol grip for $369.99. Any reviews or comments about these guns? They look like a knockoff Benelli, with ghost rings as well.
    Lynx Defense

deputy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    TX
    don't know much about the quality.......

but i believe charles daly (importer) went out of business this year. Parts availability and warranty work may be questionable.

Don't know if anyone else has picked up their various lines for importation and supporting them.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Charles Daly, or better yet, KBI, has closed their doors. I haven't heard if they have worked out a warranty coverage deal or a buyout with anyone yet. Does this help you decide?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Are you really trying to decide between a Charles Daly and a Benelli?

I have owned 5 different Benellis, a R1 30.06, a SBE II, an M4, a Nova pump, and a Nova pump tactical. They are all awesome. There is not much on the market that compares to them IMO.

Academy has some nice Benellis and some other cheaper options. I believe they have an off brand pump tactical similiar to that CD you are looking at, for about the same price. They also have 870s and 500/ 590s. If you have the cash to spend, get a Benelli. If you don't like it, send it to me. I will gladly pay for the shipping.

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    I just got CDNN's latest catalog in and I saw Charles Daly's Tactical shotguns, they have a pistol grip pump for $249.99 dealer, and a semi auto pistol grip for $369.99. Any reviews or comments about these guns? They look like a knockoff Benelli, with ghost rings as well.

KBI, the importer of the Charles Daly line went out of business and closed their doors in January.
    KBI, Inc.
    The Charles Daly Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I would not be surprised if someone else grabs the line.

Top Bottom