• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dublin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso
    I understand wanting everyone to respond to the census but things seem a little out of hand. I was amazed by all of the money the government has spent on commercials already. Now last night I got a letter in the mail...telling me to expect a letter in the mail.
    Venture Surplus ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I understand wanting everyone to respond to the census but things seem a little out of hand. I was amazed by all of the money the government has spent on commercials already. Now last night I got a letter in the mail...telling me to expect a letter in the mail.

Me too....pretty ridiculous!

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I got the same letter. Government at work. Send a letter saying there going to send the census.. Send it already!

MiTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Austin
    Wants to respond to the Census?
    Excuse me?
    Can someone tell me, how much is TMI (too much information)?
    Personally, some of this stuff is a big none of the government's business in my eyes. It isn't like they don;t already have most of it.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I too didn't like some of the personal questions. I didn't put phone number, don't need any more "Solicitors" calling me all day.

And birthday. Why do they need that? If they need mine, they can just flip over and look it up in the "subversive" file.

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas

I barely got my letter mailed back to them telling them to expect my answers to their questions about a week after I get the questions in time before the actual questions got here.

Any of Y'all mailing coupons back with your answers? I get coupons with credit card bills etc and can't use them all, so I'm sharing. Someone there may actually need those Pampers coupons or insurance quotes.... doing my part to reduce government spending, if they can use a coupon ...

Now I need to run to the copy store and copy my answers before I mail it back, in case there's a test later.

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    OK....I got a postcard in the mail yesterday telling me I should have gotten my census......:banghead:

It's called the "Post Office Bailout Program"
    Please make ten copies and forward them to your freinds who may not have recieved their two followup postcards, with instructions for each of them to make ten copies...
    If you do not break the chain, something wonderful will happen in the 2012 election on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 When we'll elect a Mayan President with an official Certificate of Live Birth from Rhode Island who will prevent the end of the world on Dec 21, 2012, according to the Mayan Calander. If you break the chain, we'll be stuck with a Kenyan President with a certificate of Live Birth from Hawaii, who will announce on December 20th, 2012 that he will sign an executive order on Dec 22nd, 2012 when he gets back from vacation, forbidding the world to end on the 21st.

A man in Florida broke the chain, and 6 hours later a shark bit him.
    A woman in New York broke the chain, and she's been stuck on a subway with stuck doors that won't open for the last 3 weeks, destined to ride the subway the rest of her life. Please don't break the chain.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom