• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I was censored by RC forums because I told someone their mother was a hamster and their father smelled of elderberries. It was a “personal attack”, lol.

As a mod I censored some people here because they violated forum rules. Certain things are just not allowed.

Most everyone supports some form of censorship. Few here would argue to allow blatant racism. If it were up to me I would ban any and all furry supporters. Just a lot of disagreement over where the line should be drawn. I don’t believe in government censorship. And things get blurry when private companies become primary avenues for public discourse and the exchange of ideas (large enough to sway elections, for example)
    who the **** supports furries? I feel like that statement is just slipped in there to see if we are really reading your posts. Next you’re going to say we have commies here. Then we end up with Hoji throwing people out of helicopters, someone’s got to clean it up. just awful.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Besides Truth Social and TGT… I don’t have any (current) online social media presence.

Like on TGT, I also have a subscription account on Rumble so I can utilize / watch videos with no ads.

I’ve heard about people being censored or cancelled on YouTube and FaceBook and the old Twitter many times (related to posts about Pres. Trump, COVID, DEI/Woke stuff, election rigging, guns, J6, Christianity, George Floyd, BLM, riots, FJB, etc etc etc)… but I don’t use any of those platforms.

Believe it or not, the only time I’ve ever been censored is on another gun forum (I won’t name) in which I participated for 5+ years. One day… someone decided the term Let’s Go Brandon was akin to swearing (because it stood for FJB). So my signature line (which I had used for two years) suddenly became XXXXXXXX where it had said Let’s Go Brandon. Their house, their rules, so I left.

Have you experienced censorship or account cancellation, etc in your online activities?
    Yeah I got banned from Charles Cottons website

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    1725348541578.png

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    who the **** supports furries? I feel like that statement is just slipped in there to see if we are really reading your posts. Next you’re going to say we have commies here. Then we end up with Hoji throwing people out of helicopters, someone’s got to clean it up. just awful.

You’re gonna hurt Moonpie’s furry little feelings.

letsget86d

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2024
    Fort Bended Knee
    Besides Truth Social and TGT… I don’t have any (current) online social media presence.

Like on TGT, I also have a subscription account on Rumble so I can utilize / watch videos with no ads.

I’ve heard about people being censored or cancelled on YouTube and FaceBook and the old Twitter many times (related to posts about Pres. Trump, COVID, DEI/Woke stuff, election rigging, guns, J6, Christianity, George Floyd, BLM, riots, FJB, etc etc etc)… but I don’t use any of those platforms.

Believe it or not, the only time I’ve ever been censored is on another gun forum (I won’t name) in which I participated for 5+ years. One day… someone decided the term Let’s Go Brandon was akin to swearing (because it stood for FJB). So my signature line (which I had used for two years) suddenly became XXXXXXXX where it had said Let’s Go Brandon. Their house, their rules, so I left.

Have you experienced censorship or account cancellation, etc in your online activities?
    100% yes I have been censored. Try having an objective conversation about gun control on Reddit and you'll get shut down really fast. Once you get down-voted into oblivion a couple of times, your account is done. When you go look for your comments/post while logged in you'll have no problem seeing them but grab your buddies phone and try to find them and you'll see that they're buried at the very bottom if you can find them at all.

I am a hopeless cheapskate so I do keep up with r/gundeals on Reddit but that's about it nowadays. For the most part, I keep my mouth shut. It's better that way for me; I'd rather have conversations with people in real life instead of shouting into the void on FB/Reddit/etc... as you said...their house, their rules.

Top Bottom