• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fosty 2.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2019
    Austin
    Going airsofting for the first time in a couple of weeks.
    You guys know if they have any signage?

Already checked Texas3006.com and tried to get a street view of their front door.
    DK Firearms

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Going airsofting for the first time in a couple of weeks.
    You guys know if they have any signage?

Already checked Texas3006.com and tried to get a street view of their front door.
    Are you sure that carrying an actual firearm in an environment where realistic looking toy guns are in abundance and will be shot at you and others is a good idea? Especially since most people I see playing airsoft carry both a long gun and a side arm? The possibility for confusion is there.

You do you, but I'm not too sure I'd want to do that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I hope you are only talking about carrying to the establishment, and not during airsofting. If the former, as it should be, I would advise leaving the weapon locked safely in your vehicle. If not, it's simply the worst idea ever.

Hopefully the establishment has rules against carrying any and all kinds of weapons while playing, and that they check before the games begin.

Fosty 2.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2019
    Austin
    No I'm not joking. I carry everywhere and I rarely go to places that I'm not allowed to carry.
    I'm not going to accidentally lift my shirt and draw my pistol.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    That's a really bad idea. Why has already been explained.

As somebody that played a lot of paintball as a teenager, the adrenaline dump you feel in a game is quite real. I imagine airsoft guns are much the same way.

I'd also hate to chance losing my carry piece on the field only to have a kid find it and think it's an airsoft gun at first blush.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They'll probably complain and I'll get kicked out, so I would rather not.

Well no shit, I'd complain too. That's just asking for trouble. There are a million reason why you shouldn't do what you're suggesting, so pick one and don't do it.

If you feel that you can't go an hour without your gun at that venue, then don't go. The fact that not a single person here has supported your suggestion should tell you something.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    #1. Why would you even do that.

#2. <Someone mentioned fair fight> If your any good at all, a real gun doesnt stand a chance. My boys played semi-pro and could blister your ass from head to toe at 100-200 feet before you knew what happened. Dont even think a shot could be fired in the rain of hundreds of paintballs peppering your ass with several reloads behind it.

Accuracy by volume.

Im not sayin a gun wont kill ya, Im wonderin why would you want to carry one in the arena?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom