• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Anyone who doesn't vote has no right to complain about the outcome.

Bullshit. If a person makes the conscience decision not to vote for either candidate because they don't support either, they have cast their choice!

Yes, I understand the concept of "not voting for one is essentially a vote for the other;" but I don't see that as justification to cast a vote for someone you don't believe will do the right job!

If someone wants my vote, they had better earn it!

Plus, the popular vote isn't absolute; Al Gore won it in 2000 as did Hillary in 2016. In 2012, Mitt Romney won 48% of the popular vote but only 38% of the electoral vote.

The US is a representative republic not a direct democracy, citizens vote for delegates or representatives generally in accordance with their allegiances/party affiliation. Delegates convene and vote. Winner of that vote is elected for the position in question.

That does not allow higher populated areas (say CA or NY) to take advantage of being able to always vote for the candidate, thereby underrepresenting the other rural areas of the nation. Thus, it safeguards smaller state interests.

And saying someone doesn't have the right to complain violates their Constitutional right!

OldPhart

On Everyone's Ignore List
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    IMHO, assuming Trump wins in November, the time between election and inauguration day will be the most dangerous in our nations, and perhaps world history. The left will be going after Trump again, and I don't mean thru the MSM. Russia, China, Iran, N Korea, etc will have to use this window to "do what they need to do" before someone with a full ball-sack starts making decisions on behalf of the USA.

Fill your larders, we may be on our own for quite awhile.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Short of taking Trump out, literally, I can't see him losing. If that happens I see society breaking down even further. Contrary to the left's beliefs MAGA isn't the terrorists that will tear down this country, but neither are they the cavalry. We're not going to meet up in West Virginia to march on the capital.

I also believe that the amount of cheating in the upcoming election that will need to be accomplished will be too hard to cover. The deep state is devious, but they aren't as smart as they think they are.

Either outcome, I believe things will be getting a bit sketchy, especially around the big cities. You have to ask yourselves, who would be better at alleviating the unrest? The deep state puppet, or Trump. Think wisely before voting.

Top Bottom