• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    Uh, what? You don't just get an ISO 9000 certification. BTW that's something Glock doesn't have. As far as reliability. Outside of bad ammunition or limp wristing, I'll hand you my TP9SF and we'll put rounds through your Glock and my TP9SF simultaneously and see which one fails first. I'm willing to bet cold hard cash against your "what you've seen" name the time place and date. If I can get off work I will. Any range in Texas. The entire group is invited to watch. First one to fail loses. You supply the ammo. It shouldn't take long from what you've seen anyway.

Glock is ISO 9001 certified.

Next line of bullshit? Of course you want someone to buy the ammo - who wouldn’t take that challenge just for a chance to sling some rounds down range? Lol that’s a good one. “If I can get off work”. Oh I will get off work but I ain’t buying your ammo. You didn’t even deal straight with the ISO cert. and before you think it, I’m no Glock fanboy. I don’t own enough to be qualified as a fanboy, I just know what I have has not failed and that’s what matters to me more than any rants or “any time anywhere pardner” challenges. That and my bros who have shot bad guys in the face still carry Glocks and only Glocks. That also means something to me. That probably doesn’t mean something to everyone because some people have other values or priorities they place on their firearms, like how much it costs, how it looks etc etc. I’m not saying this is your deal, and I know you have like 90,000 posts but i had to call out on the ISO comment. ISO 9001 as you probably know is a QMS certification within the ISO 9000 branch or family.

My main point and like a dumbass I deleted the whole damn message response to someone I have no idea who, maybe Samsonthing I think. but let’s talk about how many of our finest have dropped bad guys with a TP9? Or any other Canick? How many deployments have been made with Glocks BA any Canick pistol?

But you know James Yeager approves of the TP9SF, that’s pretty much all I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I have no idea who James yeager is. It's pretty simple. I show up to meets. I've offered to let anyone shoot the pistols and say they are bad. So far no one has said they are and I've seen at least 2 people (including two that commented in this thread) go out and buy them after shooting my personal TP9SF.

The point of you buying the ammo doofus is so that you know the ammo wasn't manipulated or bad. I'll send you the money for the ammo you cheap ass idiot.

EDIT-- On second thought. A third party set this up. I'll put 400 dollars down for 9mm ammunition plus another 400 down on the bet. Guarantee that Robert puts 400 down for his side of the bet. Money up front in a paypal account of a 3rd party. That 3rd party chooses the site and the date. I'll take vacation time from work to make this mfer eat crow.

Someone volunteer. RobertC, Moonpie, any of ya'll volunteer to be the third party.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    canik is one EO away from no longer being imprted
    Oh I would love it if Turkey was kicked out of NATO (or we kicked ourselves out), and we cut off all ties to them. That's not going to happen any time soon, tho. Turkey is a supplier of arms and munitions to other NATO countries.

The more i started shooting, the more i realized that a super nice trigger didn't actually make me a better shooter
    Very true, but a nice trigger can be a lot of fun.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What's funny is I own a Glock, but don't own a TP9. I'm not in a hurry to buy a TP9 because I spent a bunch of money to make an M&P9 feels as good as a stock TP9 before they ever came out :laughing:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    FF8AFD1A-6354-4FDD-8DBE-D7EFFF1C29C2.gif

Attachments

• FF8AFD1A-6354-4FDD-8DBE-D7EFFF1C29C2.gif
      FF8AFD1A-6354-4FDD-8DBE-D7EFFF1C29C2.gif
      349.5 KB · Views: 277

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Good deal! I refuse to do business with the Academy (firearms only) near me simply because they are pricks. This was the store that was doing background checks even if you had a LTC. I think they quit because of the bad publicity they got but never the less they will never get my business in the firearm department. Has my friend Hoji would say.....PHUCK EM!!
    There's a gun store between Seguin & NB that does the NICS on LTC holders too. I asked then about it & they said they do it in case something has happened that would make you ineligible but DPS hasn't pulled your LTC yet.

I guess that makes sense and may prevent bad publicity but I don't like it.

Top Bottom