• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Anybody heard whether this trust issue is on Obama's list of freedoms he plans to revoke this week? All I'm seeing has to do with expanding the definition of a "dealer".

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Anybody heard whether this trust issue is on Obama's list of freedoms he plans to revoke this week? All I'm seeing has to do with expanding the definition of a "dealer".

"And 6 other items regarding gun violence." Those are the words that have me worried. No one is reporting any knowledge of what is to come.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    It will be on the list. That is what I have heard

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    5aa0ff3a4b9a86f63990aad48cccfb00.jpg

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Thought they were going complete opposite direction of this .

As did I. I'll be interested to hear from Sean and others who seemingly read the tea leaves wrongly.

It does mean that now my wife has to be bothered for prints and photos every time I want a new toy. Maybe Obama's gun control plan hinges on the nation's wives saying no more toys for you, hubby :).

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Well it looks like we still have a year to buy toys before this bullshit goes into effect.

I have 4 more NFA toys on my wish list.

Took care of 2 of them today. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    As did I. I'll be interested to hear from Sean and others who seemingly read the tea leaves wrongly.

It does mean that now my wife has to be bothered for prints and photos every time I want a new toy. Maybe Obama's gun control plan hinges on the nation's wives saying no more toys for you, hubby :).
    In what way did I read the tea leaves wrongly? You're referring to the Cleo signature, that was in the proposed rule. There was no reason to believe that the Obama administration would back off on something like that that would serve to provided gatekeeping measure. Under the concept and believe that the Obama administration will do no favors for gun owners, is rational to believe that they would not back off of the CLU signature requirement. I can only think that the reason that they backed off at the Cleo signature requirement is the passage of shall certify legislation across the nation and the fact that Texas was going to get shell certify in the next legislative session. For those that are touting this as some sort of victory for gun owners, I can assure you that it is not. Getting rid of the Cleo sign off is not a win when we were going to get rid of it in the next legislative session anyway. What we have done is traded massive inconvenience for the great majority of people who are buying into the National Firearms Act game.

AtomicLabRat.com

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Their goal is to get to run background checks on more people to fill that database they aren't suppose to keep. They don't care about your local CLEO and probably don't trust them either.

Top Bottom