Hurley's Gold

Byrna - Anyone have firsthand experience?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Valid points. You could come up with a similar list for the use of a 9mm semiautomatic pistol.
    And I think many have the wrong idea about why this interests me. My goals for home defense are STOP THE THREAT and KEEP ALL OTHERS SAFE. If that means killing a murderous drug-addled attacker, I do have firearms and am willing to use them. There are risks here, as well. I need to maintain proficiency and a stray bullet, ricochet, etc. could cause harm to others in the house. Luckily, we don't have a risk to neighbors problem, but some do.
    Anyway, that was my thought process...
    <>

Having been a “target” more than once; I believe that fumbling with a gizmo is too dangerous unless one is well forewarned.

As Ayoob says, be alert, hand ON holstered GUN.

“No second place winner” !

leVieux

<>

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I heard a story once about a drunken idiot playing the fool after beating down his woman who called on his drunk ass.

When 5-0 rolls up, the drunk is on a second floor balcony at an apartment complex. Being the drunk idiot he was he grabs a bottle of charcoal lighter fluid & starts hose the balcony down.

The cop that rolled up was an older fatter guy with plenty of time on the force. It was at a stupid hour in the morning & the commotion pretty much had most of the neighbors up watch the events .

Being the old fat wiser cop he was, he grabs the shotgun loads a single bean bag load & pops the idiot in he is belly. Good thing for the landscaping having bushes around because the impart of the bean bag caused the idiot to fall off the balcony. That old cop walks over & cuffs the drunken idiot without any resistance from him.

Top Bottom