APOD Firearms

Buy diesel truck filters on the internet ? You might get interviewed by gov officials.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    What doesn't make sense is that Homeland Security showed up,not the BATFE. It's not like Homeland Security has anything to do with anything Class 3 firearm related.
    I know that all the paper work and E-File form 1's for anything Class 3 that I've ever done goes directly to the BATFE.

Sounds like a fishing expedition to me!

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I thought the ATF was under the homeland security umbrella.

Its kinda scary that they can see your exact purchases and not just you bought stuff at this place for this much money. A cashless society sounds great on the surface but this is one bad use of the technology.
    I'm sure congress passed something that allows this to happen but to me it stinks of a 4th amendment violation.

" The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "

Even IF this threw up a flag to check this guy out, wouldn't it have been easier to do a search and see he used them in a YouTube video?
    Also, does just buying certain things meet probable cause definitions for said searches?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "
    Oh, but those aren't your records. They belong to the credit card company, or bank, or ISP, or webhost, etc...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom