• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I had a friend get his ass paddled at school. There had to be a couple of witnesses as well as parental approval.. He walked out of the room laughing...

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I got paddled a couple of times (always deserved it) and yeah it was always with witnesses, worst was the school's principle who had holes in his paddle, but if you were in his office for that you definitely deserved it. Looking back it was better that way, no paperwork, no letting my parents know I had done something stupid, just an ass whoopin and back to class.

SWJewellTN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    I was raised with my father's thin, leather belt and paddles at school. There's no way I would let ANYONE spank my child - particularly school coaches. Perhaps I had sadistic coaches that some of you did not have, but I remember their abuse of the privledge to light you up for whatever infraction they could think of - one was not having a jock that day. I instructed the school that they not lay a hand on my children but call me instead. You can bet that my kids did NOT want the school calling me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I was raised with my father's thin, leather belt and paddles at school. There's no way I would let ANYONE spank my child - particularly school coaches. Perhaps I had sadistic coaches that some of you did not have, but I remember their abuse of the privledge to light you up for whatever infraction they could think of - one was not having a jock that day. I instructed the school that they not lay a hand on my children but call me instead. You can bet that my kids did NOT want the school calling me.

When we placed our kids in gatesville schools we did some checking.

It's changed bigtime. The "paddler" has to have a cert from CPS. Usually only one or two in the school has it.

Yes, the state has a course in how to paddle children. It's controlled. So no more pissed off coach or irate teacher swinging a woodshop made plank. Gatesville was one of the most well mannered schools Ive seen. From Belton, Temple, to Killeen. Killeen being the biggest POS system in the area. Temple being a gang land slum. Belton being an upperclass resort with upperclass drug issues.

Gatesville has no cops patrolling the campus teaching kids how to avoid the police at an early age. You messed up, and the parents gave the go ahead, they lit yo ass up. No police writing stupid ass tickets, no Saturday d-hall. Butt pain settled it all.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    It is still legal to paddle students in the state of Texas but most districts do not do it because even if you have parental permission and everything else in place, there is still the chance the school can get sued. The districts look at it like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I can't really blame them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We had a choice, paddle or Saturday school. I always picked the paddle, no way I was wasting a Saturday.

True that. Your butt only hurts for like 30mins. Even with three swings. Forget saturday dhall. The walk to and wait in the office was worse then the swat. Door close.....damn....here it comes....

And when they rubbed the paddle on your butt to take aim.....I could have done without that. But after, it was "Hell yeah I took my licks". Lesson learned.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Yeah, I can remember the coaches catching you coming out of the shower dripping wet with their paddle with holes in it and lift your ass off the ground with it. Hurt like hell!! But on the other hand you tried real hard not to mess up too often.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I went to Catholic school growing up and remember on several occasions getting my butt paddled buy a nun that could have played major league baseball.

Top Bottom