Please reply by conversation.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Damn. My tax refund is due back soon and I'm getting into the .308 game. I see who I'm NOT spending my tax refund on. Thanks for bringing this to light Rem. What a dick. I guess he doesn't need $1,000 that bad.

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    It was sold to someone who is actually interested in buying ammo, and not talking shit on the Internet. Thank you for your interest.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It was sold to someone who is actually interested in buying ammo, and not talking shit on the Internet. Thank you for your interest.

People were interested in it, but preferred to know exactly what it was before dropping cash on that much ammo that may or may not damage their bore.

You friend was a jerk. Not sure why you would defend him.

You haven't been on in a while and it seems that I remember you as being an ok guy from back then. Definitely was surprised by how this thread went and your stance on this. You need new friends.

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    People were interested in it, but preferred to know exactly what it was before dropping cash on that much ammo that may or may not damage their bore.

You friend was a jerk. Not sure why you would defend him.

You haven't been on in a while and it seems that I remember you as being an ok guy from back then. Definitely was surprised by how this thread went and your stance on this. You need new friends.

Every question asked could have been answered by viewing the pictures in the Texas Gun Trader ad, hence all the frustration. He is without a doubt a jerk. I'm not defending anyone. I just think that you shouldn't comment in a classifieds ad unless you have the money and are ready to buy. I apologize to anyone who was offended. Signing off...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom