• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    It's not in the conservative mindset to assassinate opponents, that's always the business of leftie lunatics.........but we can hope

Multiple times in the past the agent was CIA, and then the DOJ/FBI helped hide any evidence.

I see no reason that is not the case here. But the scale of the attack will probably be more global than before. Judging from the insanity of censorship and dictator crap from the rest of the "Free World". /sarcasm

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Not sure how long before the GOP Task Force will begin releasing findings. I know some already exist and are public, but looking at the mixture, I expect there will be some surprises from the collection of people interacting. Bongino is obviously pissed/motivated and has connections within past SS and other agencies. Probably retired military too.

<>

They are on TV now.

<>

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240826042559.png

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Not sure how long before the GOP Task Force will begin releasing findings. I know some already exist and are public, but looking at the mixture, I expect there will be some surprises from the collection of people interacting. Bongino is obviously pissed/motivated and has connections within past SS and other agencies. Probably retired military too.
    That’s great for social media likes(which is what republicans get off to) but doesn’t mean he has any anctual influence.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    That’s great for social media likes(which is what republicans get off to) but doesn’t mean he has any anctual influence.
    Well, Bongino knows Trump personally. And he served in SS under 3 administrations. He knows what is happening. He did some military service, think he was a Marine. He was a police officer in NY, I think that was where he was. Personally, I like him.

I've followed Conservative Treehouse a long time, the owner is very well informed. He recently spent time abroad to do research.

His view of the FBI is credible. Not a pretty picture.

Context for FBI Discussion (Aug 27, 2024)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/08/27/context-for-fbi-discussion/#more-263649
    Long view, no longer defendable.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Nope. These are the sacrificial lambs. Either they aren’t loyal to the party and have to go or their usefulness has expired for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FBI will not bring criminal charges. They are playing the political soft shoe dance around the media. Remember the SS is directly under homeland security. Alejandro Mayorkas is a TRAITOR, no way to defend him, but he will not punish anyone. His aim is to destroy the USA. I don't see how anyone can dispute that.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Well, Bongino knows Trump personally. And he served in SS under 3 administrations. He knows what is happening. He did some military service, think he was a Marine. He was a police officer in NY, I think that was where he was. Personally, I like him.

I've followed Conservative Treehouse a long time, the owner is very well informed. He recently spent time abroad to do research.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/08/27/context-for-fbi-discussion/#more-263649
    Unless trump beats the dead vote and gives him an appointment, none of that matters. He’s just an ex employee and nobody has to answer to him other than maybe some intern at fox.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Dan was not in the Corps but does know Trump personally, was NYPD, believe it was 12 years in USSS, 3 years as a trainer in USSS.
    like the man myself.
    Johnny

~ strength and honor ~

Top Bottom