• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    I just found this and read the article. I was astounded.

Staples Says Gun Store Can’t Enter Contest | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

I sent them the following email:

I recently saw a news article where your company stated that a gun store was lumped in with drug dealers. It probably doesn't matter to you that the gun stores and gun owners pass an extensive background check from the FBI and local law enforcement. You probably also believe there is a gun show loophole. It's been stated that there are people at gun shows that sell without a background check. That part is true for those who only sell accessories, not guns. FFL dealers are required by law to run a background check before a firearm can be purchased. According to the FBI statistics, 99.9% of gun owners are responsible Americans. Staples was the company I used exclusively for my office supply needs. I will no longer be doing business with your company. I will not be doing business with a company that looks at me like a drug dealer.
    ARJ Defense ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I have no problem voting with my feet on Staples. Either office depot or office max is owned by them.

Top Bottom