• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Who else is going? Track me down, go ahead and ask for a squad with me (the M. is for Mike), and we'll get Mexican food after you're done laughing at my "shooting skills".
    Texas SOT

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    I was coming over here to post an announcement, and saw your post. ;) I will be there. For those who missed the details, first monthly match since the big LaRue match. 8 am setup, 9:30am or so signup, 10am hammer down. Round Count - 100 Rifle, 75 Pistol, 40 birdshot. Bring extra just in case.

Lee

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Excellent. At the very least, look for the dude in the TGT shirt.

I was coming over here to post an announcement, and saw your post. ;) I will be there. For those who missed the details, first monthly match since the big LaRue match. 8 am setup, 9:30am or so signup, 10am hammer down. Round Count - 100 Rifle, 75 Pistol, 40 birdshot. Bring extra just in case.

Lee

Can't wait to meet you there.

For the first-timers, don't forget about slugs. I'd suggest bringing a box of 15, and some idea where they're going to end up at 50+ yards. The shotgun portions killed me last time, which didn't make me feel all that bad since it's the only time I'd used a shotgun in any kind of match. I plan on doing a lot better this time.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    The Dreadnaught guys will be there. Coming back from the Fort Hood match (Friday), might as well stay in the area overnight and shoot the usual Saturday club match :)

Alex

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    I'll probably be there... still working on my Limited division game. The world looks different through unmagnified optics. I haven't cleaned my shotgun since the big Larue match, so that will give me something to do on a Friday night!

-Randy

mike4045

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Victoria
    I am planning to make the 4th sat match if it happens. Hope you post early enough to make other plans. I was hoping to make a full weekend and shoot at River City on Sunday.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll probably be there... still working on my Limited division game. The world looks different through unmagnified optics. I haven't cleaned my shotgun since the big Larue match, so that will give me something to do on a Friday night!

-Randy

What do you mean, "clean"? I've never heard of it. :p

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    Who else is going? Track me down, go ahead and ask for a squad with me (the M. is for Mike), and we'll get Mexican food after you're done laughing at my "shooting skills".

your not going to the competition.. no.. your going to the gunshow with us!

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    Ok, well, the match has been cancelled. Oops:

I am sorry to have to cancel tomorrow's match, we are a bit short staffed
    and my son Jacob's birthday is tomorrow. Yes, I realize it was an
    egregious oversight on my part, please accept my apologies. Regularly
    scheduled matches will resume in June. We will have a fun match with a few
    nice prizes. Apologies again for any inconvenience.

Sheldon Carruth

No word on the 4th Saturday 2gun. As to whether it will be cancelled, "possibly". So please keep tuned in.

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    Correction, I'll be shooting IDPA on Saturday.

As for cleaning, you'll see. That SLP will only go a few hundred rounds before it starts choking on the carbon around the piston. You may be able to extend this with hotter loads or cleaner ammo... But you will have to clean it to keep it going at some point.

-Randy

Top Bottom