Botach

What has been your Botach experience?

• Great! Fast shipping.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A little slow but otherwise no problems.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Slow, but a good deal for those willing to wait.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK for some items, but not for others.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not worth the trouble. Frustratingly slow, poor communication.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

SGT Dave

Very Tired
Sep 5, 2012
Kyle, TX
Searching the forums, it appears some have experienced painfully slow shipping from Botach, while others report having no trouble at all. I ordered a shotgun from them last week, albeit apprehensively. It is now six days later, and I am having some buyer's remorse. My order status has remained at "awaiting processing," and the last updated field still shows 6/13. I tried calling but just got an automated recording for my efforts. I emailed them requesting a status update. Yesterday I finally got an email back saying I had five days to submit my dealer's FFL or the order would be canceled. My local pawn shop quickly emailed the FFL to them, and I am still awaiting the status to change. The gun I bought currently shows "sold out," so I'm a little worried they're stalling or hoping I cancel. What has been your Botach experience?

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Awful experience with them on their website and via ebay. Big avoid!

EDIT: Saying items are in stock but they aren't. Zero communication. Cancelling orders and then re-listing the items at higher prices.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I've read that they were problematic.
I've ordered from them 2-3 times and never had a problem.
Admittedly, it's been a few years.

Reactions: gll

flgfish

Aug 16, 2020
The Woodlands
I haven't bought a ton of stuff from Botach. I bought two optics (holosun pistol red dots), and had to return one. Both arrived in reasonable time, and the return process wasn't any more onerous than returning stuff to any other online vendor that isn't Amazon.

I'd buy from them again.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
They are the dried feces stuck to the nasty hemorrhoids of the ass end of the gun related product dealers world.

One wonders how they are still in business as they have been like this for as long as they have been in business and almost everyone knows this.

I guess they have just enough of a good deal at times that people take a chance knowing what will probably happen. Low expectations.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
May 2, 2015
Several purchases over the last year or so. Very slow and communication lacking as well as web site updating. One order with my .454 Casull ammo was sent and then recalled for some reason and then resent when I called/emailed and complained. I track it online and saw everything happening. I was home all day. Won't order again from them. I did eventually get everything I ordered though.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics