• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Hope there aren't any cruise ship workers here.

My wife and her friends are taking a bachelorette cruise soon. They want to sneak in booze to save some money. What are your techniques, tips and tricks?

Ive ce heard of shampoo bottles, sunscreen tubes, wine bottles, contact solution and other stuff being used. What would yall suggest TGT?
    Texas SOT

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Never been on a cruise before, but while I was deployed I knew some people who knew some people who would get Gatorade bottles with clear liquors shipped to them. Just a drop or two of food coloring and it looked legit.

catastrophi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    No they didn't, but I dont think they ever check bags. A group of 10 of us went and all of us brought alcohol in without any problem.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Might be a good idea to talk to them about not to boarding together or act like they know each other. That way if they find one stash, they will not be inclined to search everyone in the group for the same items.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    230 man overboard incidents on cruise ships last year and many were alcohol related. The reason they don't want you sneaking booze aboard is more about safety than revenue.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    230 man overboard incidents on cruise ships last year and many were alcohol related. The reason they don't want you sneaking booze aboard is more about safety than revenue.
    Maybe, but if it's true they sure charge enough for alcohol to make a huge profit. Maybe they're scared if it was cheaper they'd run out of their stock and people would be going overboard more often.

Im one to believe drunken accidents might have been the secret basis of Darwinism. We all know someone that had a drunken accident and we've learned more from it.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    If your the type of person to drink and fall overboard your days are probably numbered anyway.

Top Bottom