• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I went to Randal's this morning and it was glorious! Three freezers plus an end cap stacked floor to ceiling with blue bell...

21301583765_37691a4f60_b.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    I am seriously going to start making some phone calls tomorrow to see if I can get some info. I need a cover of whom I am supposed to be when calling. Health Inspector? Hmmm BB won't think that's funny plus they know them all. Purchasing Manager from Kroger? I thought about asking a Kroger manager but our Kroger near us sucks and the lurchy 6'9" manager rolls his eyes at us folks. So I'll have to travel to find any info it looks like.

Stand outside a Krogers with a big sign that says "Blue Bell Ice Cream NOW!" and take your picture. Post said picture on Craiglist and claim 100 people showed up to protest. Then call the local news and let them know that 500 people showed up to a protest at Krogers because they won't sell Blue Bell, and there will be an ever larger, armed demonstration where they are going to burn an effigy of Rick Perry. Then call the local police and say that you were planning on having a 1,000 person demonstration outside the local Krogers, but you've recieved some death threats, and would like the Police to show up the next day in order to keep the peace.

Then sit on the couch the next day and watch the news report the 5,000 person demonstration outside the Krogers, with only a few minor incidents as the Police are keeping everyone safe, reporting live at the Krogers, this is Cynthia Molina from KFUK News, and enjoy your ice cream while watching it. Then take to craigslist later than night and claim that 10,000 people showed up to protest and only 3 fatal shootings. CNN will report the riots and he mayhem, and the 20,000 out-of-control protestors burning buildings and threatening civil insurrection, and do a live interview with the Governer and they'll ask if he plans on mobilizing the National Guard.

He might just get back into the election over it, and he just might win, due to his heroic response to the Blue Bell Ice Cream riots (plural) of 2015. Like Mayor Giuliani (like McCain, another non-hero), he'll be milking the event for the rest of his life.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Seriously, are there smaller containers of Blue Bell out there? Ice Cream is a once every now and then type of thing for me.

Top Bottom