• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Its still a win - the prosecution put on trial the right to self defense - even using the argument that "if you are the one that brings a gun, you have no right to self defense" - 100% the opposite of the intent of the 2A. We have a God given right to defend ourselves, our family, our community, and our country.

Had they been successful in railroading Kyle, they would've used that to push huge anti-gun agenda and further attempt to erode our rights.

Sorry, I disagree. Whether the instrument was a knife or a machine gun is irrelevant with respect to justifying use of force or deadly force in self-defense.

However, charging a citizen with a crime that carries a life sentence without even conducting a thorough and impartial investigation is a miscarriage of the legal system. That’s the kind of amateur hour shît that results in people like Michael Morton spending a quarter of a century in prison for zero reason at all.
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have to agree with @toddnjoyce in that this wasn't a 2nd Amendment win. Granted, it worked out well for all law-abiding gun owners that Rittenhouse was found not guilty. Had he been found guilty, it sure could have put lots of pressure on gun owners using up to deadly force in self defense IMO.

But because Rittenhouse was charged, even if simply because of a political agenda, given all the facts and proof that was there, and those facts and proof may have become publicly known because of the trial, those facts and proof were always there from the beginning for the prosecutors. A true win for the 2nd Amendment in this case was Rittenhouse should never have been charged in the first place, and sure as hell should never have had to go to trial.

While this case was very high profile, and I'm pretty sure that led to many people donating to his legal defense. But stop and think for just a few moments. IF YOU, were in a similar situation, is there going to be massive public support, and people donating money to fund your legal defense in a court trial?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Some people are looking at the cultural side and others legal. I’d say T&J is completely correct, but it can’t be denied that any event involving a scary black rifle makes it part of the cultural battle, which the 2A is definitely part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Although it’s probably less of a “win” on the culture front and more of an insight in to where things currently stand.

Nobodies minds will be changed by this court case. Cultural wins happen when you take someone to the range and they learn that guns aren’t bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What the Rittenhouse trial did for me, is restore some sensibility in the court system. I lost a lot of faith, in that politics played a big part in the Chauvin Trial. Trials are supposed to be based on evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, not fear of reaction. To me, this was a win against mob rule also.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What the Rittenhouse trial did for me, is restore some sensibility in the court system. I lost a lot of faith, in that politics played a big part in the Chauvin Trial. Trials are supposed to be based on evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, not fear of reaction. To me, this was a win against mob rule also.
    Yes. It restored a lot of lost faith.

John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    Make no mistake about it- the second defendant in the Rittenhouse trial was this:

The 2A was also on trial. The whole state-lines bullshit, all about gun control. The phrases "AR15" and "assault rifle" were used just as often as Kyle's own name. Which makes BRCC attitude towards Rittenhouse even more despicable.
    So a win for self defense and left handed rifles! What a glorious day!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    1. BRCC threw Kyle Rittenhouse under the bus.
    2. BRCC threw its customer base under the bus
    3. BRCC donated $$$ to Democrats, including Obama
    4. BRCC fooled gun owners and conservatives into buying their crap product with a false image.

Some more insight into the crap company. https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/black-rifle-coffee-new-york-times/

BRCC also said anyone who believed the NYT article was a idiot for believing the NYT. Even with the NYT having exact quotes from them and BRCC promoted the article on their social media.
    Glad yall are on top of it. I was about to write out my obligatory, old Testament sized rant on why this company sucks. Now I dont have to :cool:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Glad yall are on top of it. I was about to write out my obligatory, old Testament sized rant on why this company sucks. Now I dont have to :cool:
    I quit them because their coffee sucks and is overpriced. The rest just reinforces my opinion of Brobucks Reprehensible Coffee....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Yuck a ruger.
    Thought we were homies
    3AA4B7F2-3C6A-4BF1-B1BA-4079944857C3.jpeg

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I don’t understand how these dumb asses can take themselves so seriously, while at the same time, thinking everything is a joke. Like ****’n 4 year olds at their first sleep over, in every video.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It reminds me of when fal’s were all over and I buy the century arms inch pattern for 350 bucks but realized I should have spend a grand on a real one.

The ar556 is the inch century fal of the ar world.

Top Bottom