• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nasa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2011
    WCR Kat Ranch, Texas
    You wouldn't believe how much money I saved.

Spent the whole day working in the back of my property trimming trees and cutting briers by my range.

Me and my better half spent no money.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Damn it Texan2, I did not need to buy another AR kit today. (Got to figure out a way to block those dangerous, money sucking links.:1zhelp:) I guess one can not have too many carbines......................

BTW Thanks for that heads up, got a buddy who is probably going to buy one of the last ones they have also.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    That was my mindset as well....
    I kept telling myself
    Dont look at the site....dont look at the site.

I looked at the site and bought the $500 AR. Looks like the best AR deal I have seen in awhile. I will update you when it arrives. JSE has AWESOME prices, year round.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I kept telling myself

I looked at the site and bought the $500 AR. Looks like the best AR deal I have seen in awhile. I will update you when it arrives. JSE has AWESOME prices, year round.

Bought one of their uppers a few months ago, nothing but good...

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    I kept telling myself

Saw this too late I assume they went fast
    Did get a few palmetto armory lowers ad 50 each and stocked up on 9mm and 45 at academy

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    Back-story: We just moved into a new house at the beginning of the month. On Wednesday night, as my wife was pre-preparing part of the Thanksgiving meal, our GE over-the-range microwave (came with the house) turned itself on without any action by me, the wife, or our four dogs. A little research on the internet revealed that GE's OTR microwaves are fraught with problems, and the self-activation problem is one of the biggest complaints.

On Thursday, I got a paper so the wife could look for sales interesting to us, and what do you know - Lowe's had a Samsung OTR microwave on sale for $99 (normally $179). That's the only thing we went out for on Friday, and we waited until about noon to go out and get it. We had it installed and in-place in less than 30 minutes.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Bought a Cannon 36 gunsafe from Tractor Supply Company for $699. In and out of the store in less than five minutes, loaded and headed home in ten.

The Wife and mother-in-law went black Friday crazy in Allen all over the outlet area. Me and the rugrat took a nap, watched a movie and bought a bunch gun parts online while we waited in the car for about three hours. Thank the lord for iPhones.

Top Bottom