• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Interesting reading people’s observations this morning. When I was out earlier I thought traffic seemed light for Black Friday, but thought maybe people just weren’t out and about yet. Only place I went into was the coffee shop. I’ll avoid stores as much as possible until about February.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I was just out, and the traffic was very light. As in lighter than most week days or week ends. It’s even drizzling here a little, and I was in and out of the two stops I made in under 5 minutes. The only thing that stood out to me was the line at Starbucks drive through. It must have been 10 deep

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    Went to Bass Pro this morning to get our annual picture with Santa. Parking lot was full and mall was very full of people but those people didn’t have a lot of bags in their hands.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    1669406983401.png

Palmetto State Armory

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I drove to town to drop off some dry-cleaning and get my haircut.

Traffic in Lufkin was pretty heavy and parking lots were busy. The dry-cleaner was closed. So, I essentially made a 60- mile round trip for a haircut. I had zero desire to go into any store or business.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Traffic was pretty light in and around the Houston area. Drove from League City to Hardin at 7:30 then left Hardin before 10AM and had no problems until I got around Katy on I-10 westbound. From there traffic was getting heavier the further west I went. Finally got tired of all the traffic and jumped off before Columbus and took a FM road to Eagle Lake and back home on Hwy 90-A.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I travel between Houston & Shiner about once a month, and I never take I-10. I take 1093 to Eagle Lake then hwy 90 to Shiner. The interstate is just such a miserable drive.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    O'reilly auto parts instore- Buy one, get one free wiper blades. Bosch, Rain-x, Trico. Then mail the receipt in for $15.00 gift card. I paid $23.00 for a pair of Bosch wiper blades and will get a $15.00 gift card to O'reillys. Good till Nov. 29.
    Also, use code THANKS20 and you get 20% off ordering online and ship to home over $100

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ordered the grandkids things online this morning. I'll do the kids' things as I always do - keep an open mind about what I think they can use/want, and buy it for 'em. Nothing extravagant, not my style. If I spot something I KNOW they really want, then so be it, I'll spend the extra.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Ordered the grandkids things online this morning. I'll do the kids' things as I always do - keep an open mind about what I think they can use/want, and buy it for 'em. Nothing extravagant, not my style. If I spot something I KNOW they really want, then so be it, I'll spend the extra.
    You can adopt me a give me a Colt Commander. That's a option too.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    O'reilly auto parts instore- Buy one, get one free wiper blades. Bosch, Rain-x, Trico. Then mail the receipt in for $15.00 gift card. I paid $23.00 for a pair of Bosch wiper blades and will get a $15.00 gift card to O'reillys. Good till Nov. 29.
    I'd do that.

Top Bottom