• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Just came in from outside and I saw an outline of this weird big plane/jet had a extremely bright!!! light in the nose. But the thing is, it wasnt that high up it was still up there but, different. It also made a different noise as it flew over head, not like those commercial jets. So what did I see? Some military jet? Cargo plane?
    Target Sports

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    dunno. reminds me of this all black cargo plane that used to circle one of the bases i worked on. it wasnt doing touch and goes, but just circling, real low and slow. no markings on it at all, matte black. never figured out who it belonged to.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I dont drink during the week. There were 5 of us looking at it. It was flying west to east. Ive been seeing lots of military aircraft this month and past month flying over head. Heck we always see helicopters(Chinooks, Apache, Blackhawks flying over the farm to get to fort hood.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I remember this one day a few years ago I was laying awake in bed, it must have been 1 or 2 AM, and I heard the sound of some sort of commercial jet flying low over my house, but the sound didn't pass by quick like normal, it lasted for at least 20 to 30 seconds, as if it were hovering a few thousand feet above or near my house. I still don't know what to make of it, but I doubt a VTOL would stop and hover out above a neighborhood in Sugar Land lol.

300px-AV-8B_Harrier_II-.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    yeah right. If TR was building them in his garage, they wouldn't be anything worth keeping a secret, unless the US didn't want to embarrass themselves with that example of poor workmanship

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    If anyone has ever been to the Smithsonian air and space museum, the freaking SR-71 is gigantic!!!

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    yeah right. If TR was building them in his garage, they wouldn't be anything worth keeping a secret, unless the US didn't want to embarrass themselves with that example of poor workmanship

Son, you done did it.....you'd have been better off kickin' a tiget in the nuts while havin' a raw steak tied to yer groin than ta have gone there.....

Okay, guys - $50 to the first one ta PM me with his home addy, an' $500 fer each tooth outta his corn-chewers!

heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Turboprop maybe???? I'm thinking a C-130, or maybe whatever we call the King Air in the military. The C-9 I think or what the hell ever the King Air is called.

C-130 doesn't have a landing light in the nose but is capable of flying pretty slow with lots of flaps added in. The King Air can also fly pretty slow and sounds "odd" compared to a commercial plane.

Top Bottom