• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    You realize that if they decide to have Red Flag Laws or even confiscation should the Dems pull out the elections in 2020, the only people that this will effect is you, and I legal gun owners. Can you imagine the new dem police chief asking for volunteers to go into the projects, depressed or drug areas of the dem cities to confiscate a gang members guns, because he was reported to be a danger to the public. Won't ever happen hell they don't go into a lot of those areas now to actually stop crime.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    You realize that if they decide to have Red Flag Laws or even confiscation should the Dems pull out the elections in 2020, the only people that this will effect is you, and I legal gun owners. Can you imagine the new dem police chief asking for volunteers to go into the projects, depressed or drug areas of the dem cities to confiscate a gang members guns, because he was reported to be a danger to the public. Won't ever happen hell they don't go into a lot of those areas now to actually stop crime.
    I'll move in amongst them. Park a few beaters in the yard.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I just hope the pols promise to be the first man thru the door when they get around to taking guns. I mean I would have a begrudging respect if Swallowsall or The creepster or veto was leading entry teams and standing up for their convictions.

Probably not standing long but started out the day standing. Besides they will need to draft some help cause there is not enough law enforcement and military personnel to even start this if they all participate much less if those who took their oaths seriously say no.

As for me, I WILL NOT COMPLY BUT YOUR WELCOME TO TRY.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I just hope the pols promise to be the first man thru the door when they get around to taking guns. I mean I would have a begrudging respect if Swallowsall or The creepster or veto was leading entry teams and standing up for their convictions.

Probably not standing long but started out the day standing. Besides they will need to draft some help cause there is not enough law enforcement and military personnel to even start this if they all participate much less if those who took their oaths seriously say no.

As for me, I WILL NOT COMPLY BUT YOUR WELCOME TO TRY.

you're

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    dfd4ea6d3bd554621ab68473fd63588c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• dfd4ea6d3bd554621ab68473fd63588c.jpg
      dfd4ea6d3bd554621ab68473fd63588c.jpg
      83.7 KB · Views: 319

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Someone should check the trail of these people committing the "mass shootings". I wouldn't be at all surprised if some liberal, anti-gun group or politician isn't behind brainwashing. Perhaps to the point of promising perpetual aid to the family of the shooter. And, the shooter is willing to give up their worthless lives for the support. That's the way the Muslims do it.
    These happenings are always tied to some election or civil unrest.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Someone should check the trail of these people committing the "mass shootings". I wouldn't be at all surprised if some liberal, anti-gun group or politician isn't behind brainwashing. Perhaps to the point of promising perpetual aid to the family of the shooter. And, the shooter is willing to give up their worthless lives for the support. That's the way the Muslims do it.
    These happenings are always tied to some election or civil unrest.
    Agreed....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom