Hurley's Gold

Bexar County & City of SA mask over-reach...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If you want to wear a mask, cool - do so. If you don't want to wear a mask, that should be YOUR choice. Either way, keep your ass 6' away from me. Oh - and if you do, the mask is pretty much redundant (if effective at all).
    Anyway.....Little Lord Nelson's "Executive Order" really pisses me off - so I created a couple of pics in "honor" of the occasion....feel free to share wherever. Hiz Lordship loves his "protective bandana", so I thought it only fitting it be included......
    Lord & Puppet.jpg
    Lord Nelson.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• Lord & Puppet.jpg
      Lord & Puppet.jpg
      95.5 KB · Views: 615
    • Lord Nelson.jpg
      Lord Nelson.jpg
      59 KB · Views: 588

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Dallas County just passed a new rule. Unless you’re eating at a restaurant, all consumers/customers in any business have to wear a mask. They threw the enforcement onto the business. The person won’t be fined but the business will be fined $500 for each infraction.

Apparently cops are not tasked with enforcing this new ordnance but “code enforcement” is - of which, there are only two code enforcers in all of Dallas County. I’m more convinced than ever, The Left is just completely mentally unstable..... hear that Dallas County Commissioners?

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Dallas County just passed a new rule. Unless you’re eating at a restaurant, all consumers/customers in any business have to wear a mask. They threw the enforcement onto the business. The person won’t be fined but the business will be fined $500 for each infraction.

Apparently cops are not tasked with enforcing this new ordnance but “code enforcement” is - of which, there are only two code enforcers in all of Dallas County. I’m more convinced than ever, The Left is just mentally unstable..... hear that Dallas County Commissioners?
    Harris just copied this

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    What’s the business supposed to do... just tell the judge that and hopes he/she believes them?

The business is the one on the hook.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Apparently cops are not tasked with enforcing this new ordnance but “code enforcement” is - of which, there are only two code enforcers in all of Dallas County. I’m more convinced than ever, The Left is just completely mentally unstable..... hear that Dallas County Commissioners?
    If CE drones suddenly were to find themselves stripped naked and tarred and feathered, I suspect the petty tyrant urge most of them have would be curbed greatly.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom