Beto - The Consolidated Discussion

TipBledsoe

Jun 28, 2020
San Antonio area
Just seeing the slimball's face makes me feel nauseous. Then when he starts his squibeling(spelling?) I just want to puke.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
His class will probably be the intro class every political science major is required to take. Anything above that survey class requires actual credentials to teach.
The course is an upper-level undergrad elective seminar in the Political Science department. It will not be required for any student in any department.

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
His class will probably be the intro class every political science major is required to take. Anything above that survey class requires actual credentials to teach.

General Zod,

One hopes that the seminar to be taught by that "100% GIRLY" DUNCE is NOT a "required course," as that would be a TOTAL WASTE of money.
(I wouldn't register for the seminar, even if he paid me to sit through his ignorant, ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL, blather.)

yours, satx

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
The course is an upper-level undergrad elective seminar in the Political Science department. It will not be required for any student in any department.
Well. That really casts the college in an even worse light...but at least he won't be polluting as many minds as I was afraid he would.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members