• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    We picked up a Colt Buntline Scout .22 today at the Dallas Market Hall show. It's a little oddball with the nickle lower frame and blued barrel and cylinder. The more oddball characteristic is that it's a 4" factory barrel. I've owned a couple of these over the years but they were all 12" barrels and either all blued or all nickled frames.

I've looked all over the web, Gunbroker, Gunsamerica, etc. and have not seen another Colt Buntline Scout exactly like this one with the short barrel and hybrid nickle/blued frame.

I paid $185 for this one. Did I get get beat or get a good deal? Are there any other good reference sites out there on the web that I am not thinking of where I could find this pistol?
    DK Firearms

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Thanks Cougartex... Man they have a ton of them listed on there but I'm not willing to give up my credit card info to a website for a 4 dollar transaction. I had my info. jacked from a website like that several years ago.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    buddy of mine has the exact same gun but all blued its the 4in as well post up if you ever get it appraised cause i would love to tell him its worth a whole bunch

Top Bottom