• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Would like it to be. You can return something there if it craps out. Other people are reporting that to be a common problem among these cheaper scopes, and I need to stay under $100 budget-wise. In comparison, Wal-Mart's return policy is only 90 days. I don't really want to deal with internet sales for this purchase.

What were you thinking?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'd go to the store and look though them. The BSA CATSEYE looks good by those specs.

The most common recommended scope for rimfire I've seen is the Meuller APV for around $130.00. The glass is good, AO etc.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I'd go to the store and look though them. The BSA CATSEYE looks good by those specs.

Would love to-- stuck at the desk for now (thus the thread). My plan is to pace off a distance from the counter and then see which does best from there. The Catseye is my favorite as well after reading the online specs.

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    I have used a cuople of BSA scopes for my .22's and have had good luck with them so far, but I don't think you can return them to the store.
    Check out Quality optics and accessories from Leupold, Bushnell, Burris, Nikon and more! and check out there scope deals, good company to deal with so far IMHO ..
    I picked up a Vortex Crossfire 6-24x50 for $99 and it's been on my .17 for a few months with no regrets.

Top Bottom