• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My favorite 9 ever is my Sig 228. I think it may have had some work done (bought it from a former SEAL).

Shoots like a dream. Feels like an extension of my hand. Never a jam, and I love the camo finish.

Mikel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Bryan
    I have not shot a Browning Hi-Power, nor a 9mm 1911. Of the plethora I have shot: I like my Rugers the best. Particularly the SR9C. That thing is a fine weapon IMHO.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    After years of talking trash about them I got the chance to shoot a Beretta m9 and I shot it really well. And a Kimber sub compact 1911 style was good to but I shot the m9 the best. A friend of mine had some super CZ target model that was like a 75B with a SA only trigger that I wish o would have had the chance to shoot but I think he sold it now.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    For me.. It is the Ruger p89.. It fits my hand perfectly and I have truely never had a failure with either of mine. I have shot tons of different 9mms and while there were many many many more that were smoother shooters, they still don't beat the feel of the p89 for me.

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    TXSUT,

I have a P210-3. Was originally issued to Swiss cops. I bought it used from a Brit cop in 1995 when I was living
    in the U.K. Its in excellent condition, considered it was an issued weapon for almost twenty years. Its at my
    father-in-law's right now; he loves it and has taken great care of a number of my guns over the years. We've
    spent most of the past 35 or so years overseas. Now that I'm retired, I'm trying to get all my guns together.
    Right now many of them are still in Pa., N.C. and Va.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    TXSUT,

I have a P210-3. Was originally issued to Swiss cops. I bought it used from a Brit cop in 1995 when I was living
    in the U.K. Its in excellent condition.

Awesome! I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but mine is a -2. Excellent condition, and it's accuracy is outstanding. The only problem I've had was the front sight coming loose (not all that uncommon) but I had Novak's peen the sight base for a tighter fit...no more issues.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Most accurate 9mm I ever shot was this:

Operator-red2.gif

It was a Springfield Custom Shop Fullrail Operator in 9mm. Waited a year for it to be built.

Top Bottom