• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasT/A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Amarillo
    Amarillo is so far behind the rest of the world...its pretty sad. But hey, at least they have hockey and baseball and arena football (I think) teams!!

But seriously, its kinda sad.

What I don't understand is how houses are cheaper in Dallas than they are here :confused:

I can deal with everything else, but thats just ridiculous. I need to pack my **** up and move.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Amarillo is so far behind the rest of the world...its pretty sad. But hey, at least they have hockey and baseball and arena football (I think) teams!!

But seriously, its kinda sad.

I take it you've never been to Lubbock! Lubbock has such an inferiority complex when it comes to Amarillo and the rest of Texas.

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Oh yeah, been to Lubbock. At least Lubbock has the strip. Amarillo's a bore. Dalhart's even worse. Nacogdoches...not even gonna get into that one.

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    HEY! I thought this was a BEER thread. ACK... I've been hijacked!

Eh, you probably hijacked your own thread anyways.

Coming from large families on both sides (we pretty much own a couple of small towns...Vega and Umbarger), small towns are fairly well known and disliked by me. Of course, I'm sure the appeal will show itself to me when I get older and tired of all the "dang kids!"

Hobie Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    San Marcos, Texas
    Wheat Beer

I never liked wheat beer much until my son taught me how to serve it. I like Mexican beer with lots of lime. With wheat beer you add a large wedge of orange. The natural sweet makes the bitter wheat just right. Really tasty. Try it and report back, in triplicate.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I never liked wheat beer much until my son taught me how to serve it. I like Mexican beer with lots of lime. With wheat beer you add a large wedge of orange. The natural sweet makes the bitter wheat just right. Really tasty. Try it and report back, in triplicate.

Traditionally it's served with lemon, but any citrus works. :)

TexasT/A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Amarillo
    Eh, you probably hijacked your own thread anyways.

Coming from large families on both sides (we pretty much own a couple of small towns...Vega and Umbarger), small towns are fairly well known and disliked by me. Of course, I'm sure the appeal will show itself to me when I get older and tired of all the "dang kids!"

Dude, owning Umbarger doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment

Back on topic, I'm drinking Shiner Blonde right now :cool:

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

I'm tryin' this... You are in trouble Bump if it isn't good.

Top Bottom