Guns International

Bad choices - weapons disabled by rodents due to use of corn fiber insulation on wiring

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I believe it. Buddy with a Hyundai had two electrical harnesses chewed through by mice/squirrels. You'd think they wouldn't make exposed parts so enticing to wildlife.
    The environmental activists that mandate these ideas like plant based insulators that animals will chew on...don't know diddly shit about the environment or wildlife. And they don't care to. All they care about is their hare-brained ideas of what's "environmentally friendly".

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The environmental activists that mandate these ideas like plant based insulators that animals will chew on...don't know diddly shit about the environment or wildlife. And they don't care to. All they care about is their hare-brained ideas of what's "environmentally friendly".
    ....and how much government money they can get for it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I believe it. Buddy with a Hyundai had two electrical harnesses chewed through by mice/squirrels. You'd think they wouldn't make exposed parts so enticing to wildlife.
    It’s the soy based wire insulation the manufacturers are using now. Ford Toyota and Honda for sure, but if I were to guess they probably all use it. There have been class actions about the wiring

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    ....and how much government money they can get for it.

The activists who push for this crap aren't even getting that much money out of the deal. They're not that smart. It's the companies that manufacture the shit that are rolling in dough, between higher costs they can charge and government incentives to make the stuff they charge more for.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The activists who push for this crap aren't even getting that much money out of the deal. They're not that smart. It's the companies that manufacture the shit that are rolling in dough, between higher costs they can charge and government incentives to make the stuff they charge more for.

....and who pays the activists to push the government for the products/services that the corporations offer?

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Yup, all about “ feelings.”
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I eat meat, but I IDENTIFY as vegan!

ppssstt, no...I don't.

Way back when, I knew a vegan, but she longed for cheeseburgers and came back to the fold...but, she used to say crazy stuff like, "I won't eat anything that has a face"...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    ....and who pays the activists to push the government for the products/services that the corporations offer?

Your average sign-waving, slogan-chanting liberal activist isn't getting paid for their efforts. They're drinking the Kool-Aid and believe they're "making a difference" for the "common good". They're true believers. Like any good mob of useful idiots.

Top Bottom