• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    If you dig a little more into the Toure narrative, you'll find some more racist thinking. White people (and conservatives and minorities that are not smart enough to be liberal) have been "trained" to "fear" people different from them (meaning skin color) Think about that. It's dripping with hate and racism. White people are stupid. Stupid people that can be trained. They can be trained to fear the angry black man, because they are not only stupid, but also weak and afraid. All of that was contained in what Toure said.

Liberals love to control the language. This 'phobia' stuff that they attach to anyone they want to accuse of being a bigoted is one way they do it. If you are pissed off about muslim terrorists flying planes into our buildings, treating women like shit (stoning them to death for being raped, throwing acid in their face etc), and causing us to lose our privacy and freedom in our own country, then you are an "islamaphobe", which means you fear muslims, because you are really too stupid to understand the importance of 'diversity' they bring (see Maj. Nidal Hasan), or you are so dumb you just fear anything different from yourself. The message is white people are stupid and weak and afraid, and can be trained to behave certain ways. (like walking around on eggshells trying not to say anything that we could possibly be accused of being racist for, like using the word 'angry' as Romney did to describe obama for example)

You see, for all this marxist garbage to work, the left has to have an enemy, the bourgeois, a class they can turn the proletariat against.

Make no mistake, the enemy and the target for these marxists is white males (and anyone not on board with the left, who would be the 'uncle toms', and barefoot and pregnant stupid conservative women like Sarah Palin and her daughters) But mainly white males, and they come in two varieties. Rich evil white males that stole all their money from the poor (still trying to figure out the math on that), and stupid poor white males (and their relatives) that are barely above the level of animals and fear everyone who's skin color is different from their own. You see this country and the constitution was created by evil rich white men in order to exploit the poor and minorities. And now it's pay back time.

If you are a white male, you should be aware that you are the enemy to these people. They are out to reverse the racism and discrimination that took place decades ago. "Diversity" has become a qualification for jobs, instead of knowledge skills and abilities. If you are not white or male, you get special consideration because of the 'diversity' you bring to the workplace. Same thing for entrance into universities, where better grades may take a back seat to 'diversity.'

If race is not supposed to matter at all, and people are supposed to be judged by "the content of their character, not the color of their skin," as Martin Luther King famously said, then why is there a box to list your race on every single job application? It's there for no other reason but to award favoritism to some and not to others, based on race. It's discrimination and racism under the guise of fairness and equality. It's time to start speaking up about it. These people mean to institutionalize racism against whites, who will forever be blamed for all the unfairness in the world, if we stay silent about it and let it happen.
    Capitol Armory ad

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    If you dig a little more into the Toure narrative, you'll find some more racist thinking. White people (and conservatives and minorities that are not smart enough to be liberal) have been "trained" to "fear" people different from them (meaning skin color) Think about that. It's dripping with hate and racism. White people are stupid. Stupid people that can be trained. They can be trained to fear the angry black man, because they are not only stupid, but also weak and afraid. All of that was contained in what Toure said.

Liberals love to control the language. This 'phobia' stuff that they attach to anyone they want to accuse of being a bigoted is one way they do it. If you are pissed off about muslim terrorists flying planes into our buildings, treating women like shit (stoning them to death for being raped, throwing acid in their face etc), and causing us to lose our privacy and freedom in our own country, then you are an "islamaphobe", which means you fear muslims, because you are really too stupid to understand the importance of 'diversity' they bring (see Maj. Nidal Hasan), or you are so dumb you just fear anything different from yourself. The message is white people are stupid and weak and afraid, and can be trained to behave certain ways. (like walking around on eggshells trying not to say anything that we could possibly be accused of being racist for, like using the word 'angry' as Romney did to describe obama for example)

You see, for all this marxist garbage to work, the left has to have an enemy, the bourgeois, a class they can turn the proletariat against.

Make no mistake, the enemy and the target for these marxists is white males (and anyone not on board with the left, who would be the 'uncle toms', and barefoot and pregnant stupid conservative women like Sarah Palin and her daughters) But mainly white males, and they come in two varieties. Rich evil white males that stole all their money from the poor (still trying to figure out the math on that), and stupid poor white males (and their relatives) that are barely above the level of animals and fear everyone who's skin color is different from their own. You see this country and the constitution was created by evil rich white men in order to exploit the poor and minorities. And now it's pay back time.

If you are a white male, you should be aware that you are the enemy to these people. They are out to reverse the racism and discrimination that took place decades ago. "Diversity" has become a qualification for jobs, instead of knowledge skills and abilities. If you are not white or male, you get special consideration because of the 'diversity' you bring to the workplace. Same thing for entrance into universities, where better grades may take a back seat to 'diversity.'

If race is not supposed to matter at all, and people are supposed to be judged by "the content of their character, not the color of their skin," as Martin Luther King famously said, then why is there a box to list your race on every single job application? It's there for no other reason but to award favoritism to some and not to others, based on race. It's discrimination and racism under the guise of fairness and equality. It's time to start speaking up about it. These people mean to institutionalize racism against whites, who will forever be blamed for all the unfairness in the world, if we stay silent about it and let it happen.

Damn son! In the immortal words of Jam Master J, you spits da truth!

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    To people like Toure, I would ask these things: What will it take to change things to your satisfaction? I'm not saying things can't be made any better than they are now, but what more needs to be done? What will it take to remove that chip from your shoulder and move beyond your sense of entitlement? Is that even what you want? How many more generations will have to come and go before you stop treating things like slavery and segregation as if they're modern-day realities?

People like this Toure person will never give a positive answer to these questions - they're too invested in their role of the victim. Their accusations mean nothing to me.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Wow....I can't believe that idiot said that...."racial coding". To idiots like that....everything is "racial coding". I went off on some fool on a news comment session last week who said, "These Right Wing Republican Tea Party KKK White Supremacists blah blah blah". I don't see anything in the Republican Party, Tea Party, or anything on the right that suggests they are WHITE SUPREMACISTS, which is what the KKK is.

And yeah wow...that girl with her response was pretty deep...unfortunately, the sheeple will probably never see it, and if they do, only half of them will be grown up enough to admit they've misjudged pretty much any non liberal or non democrat in America.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I dunno...obama's ads have sounded kinda angry to me lately...I guess I'm a racist too then.

As far as that womans reply video-she also did a very nice piece addressed to obama a while back when he was apologizing for the marines in the picture pissing on the dead terrorists. That piece was phenominal!

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I dunno...obama's ads have sounded kinda angry to me lately...I guess I'm a racist too then.

I'm praying Romney wins. Not that I'm a big fan of him, but I think it'll buy us 4 more years to get things right. If Obama wins we're in serious trouble.

Funny story about that first line in your post....I saw a joke on FB last week. Said it's Whitney Houston's birthday, she'd have turned 49. And the Obama administration recently released an ad blaming Mitt Romney for her death! Funny joke huh....

What's even funnier about it is the fact that I didn't even know it was a joke till I did a little research. I seriously would not put it past them to pull some shit like that.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My favorite one is the one talking about what's more important-what one of the candidates does with his own money, or what obama does with yours. I've heard obama complain that one of them stores money in off-shore accounts and crap...SO WHAT! That's the smart way to do it if you have a lot of cash. I think most rich-folk do it that way anyways. The banks are all so crooked here in the states anyways. lol

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston

Yep. And to be honest with you, the more I hear this race baiting and accusing white males of being just as guilty of atrocities as the ones who actually committed the atrocities, just because we're white....the harder and harder it gets to keep an objective point of view. Sometimes when trying to reason with people like that I just want to say, "ya know what...fuckit...call me a racist, call me a white supremacist, call me whatever you want, I honestly don't care anymore....if I am a racist just because I'm not apologetic for being born white, or because I'm not in support of legislation that my "help" poor people today, but will wreck the entire country in the long run...then so be it....I'm a racist and a white supremacist...". Seriously....

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    The banks are all so crooked here in the states anyways. lol

Ha...dude, the global banks are the ones causing ALL (and I mean literally, ALL) of the problems we have in our society today. Do some research about the Bilderberg group. Once a secret organization whom only "conspiracy theorists" talked about, and were called lunatics for doing so. Well now they've gotten to the point they can't keep secret anymore. Watch "The Obama Deception" and "Freedom to Fascism", and you'll quickly realize what all the BS political crap you hear about every day, including gun control....is REALLY about.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I thought those swiss banks were supposed to be the good ones. I heard the european ones are crappy, but the swiss ones were supposed to be the ones that are good...it's been a few years. Maybe I need to go freshen up on my research lol

I'll check out that bilderberg thing for sure though

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

One quibble: All humans can be trained, regardless of intelligence. The same basic methods you would use to train a dog can be applied to an adult human with genius intelligence.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    One quibble: All humans can be trained, regardless of intelligence. The same basic methods you would use to train a dog can be applied to an adult human with genius intelligence.

True. My problem is that how it's used in the racial narrative Toure tries to advance, it's extremely condescending, it implies stupidity and weakness, as if whites are animals driven by racist instincts and fear, and don't even know what we are doing half the time. It's calculated to breed resentment and disdain toward whites, to de-humanize us and paint us out as some less-evolved backward sub-species. That's the essence of racism.

These new racial crusaders like Toure have no idea what real racism is, or what it was to have a fire hose turned on them or deal with any of that stuff that REAL civil rights leaders had to deal with decades ago. He doesn't have the real experience to justify his resentment of whites. Instead it comes from leftist drivel he's been spoon-fed in college. He needs his ass beat for being a self-righteous ignorant poseur, and for stirring up hate and division while pretending to be against it.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    If everyone really had to compete in society I suspect "racial inequality" would be less important.

If I were a young black man really concerned with the plight of my people I'd be working with private groups such as churches, private schools and businesses to build role models, business training and access to capital. At the same time - politically I'd be advocating a libertarian, competitive society that allows upward movement regardless of background.

That is how people have equal opportunities and succeed.

I will never understand why people who feel oppressed ask for more government and regulation - it only makes the problem worse and grants more power to a group of individuals who can remove more and more of your abilities for self determination.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I will never understand why people who feel oppressed ask for more government and regulation - it only makes the problem worse and grants more power to a group of individuals who can remove more and more of your abilities for self determination.

It's an excuse. I overheard more then one person say that obama coming into office will really help them get more money out the government. These people didnt care that it's not the governments money. But everybody else's.

The race card is a sick way of making their fellow man feel guilt. Like they are owed something. Owed something from the people who succeed in life. The fruits of other people's works. They are no more then common looters.

Guilt is the power the looters use, over the people that earn their money. They're poor, on food stamps...they need help from their fellow man. You a heartless POS if you don't help. Give them more and more programs to support them. Take the money from the well off(who worked hard for their money) and give it to the poor to take for free.

Robin Hood and Pancho Villa, were both socialist. Yet the stories of the two are celebrated as the right thing to do. Take from the people that earn it. Give to the people that don't

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ooooooooooook i b needin some affirmative action send me mo money im po black and y"all been holdin me down so iffin y"all dont send me money ima gonna tell my
    uncle sugar so he can sign a ex order and make you do it

Top Bottom