• ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Guys,
    There's a lot of us that work in the oil field.
    If you need a quality contractor, engineer, or crew to finish someone else's shotty work, fix your production/operation problems, get information from the field into your office, or calibrate your instruments PM me.
    We have some guys that have been sitting in the shop because one of our major customers slowed production. I don't want to see any of my friends laid off.
    We have our H2S cards and were ready to work for you if you need us. We've been around since 1996 in Corpus Christi, and we have offices in San Angelo, McAllen, and Jewett and we will travel anywhere in Texas.
    PM me if you need help and I'll send you our contact information.
    Target Sports

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    Have you ever thought about getting involved in the TAR (turn arounds) up in Prudhoe Bay? Serious dollars to be made up here.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Have you ever thought about getting involved in the TAR (turn arounds) up in Prudhoe Bay? Serious dollars to be made up here.
    We're based in Texas and family oriented. One of our big things is to give guys time with their families. We work weekends and do overnight stays to get jobs done but we make sure out guys get time in with their families. Alaska isn't happening. Louisiana and Mississippi is fine and we could talk New Mexico.

Top Bottom