• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Has anyone noticed that the "Discussion Forum" is no longer on the website? Seems it has had very few updates with the annual meeting coming up. I did get an email looking for board position nominations, but nothing about proposed bylaw changes, and by the bylaws, any changes should be presented to the membership 30 days before the annual meeting. That is kinda like today.
    Texas SOT

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Nope, sure haven't. Wally! Haven't seen or talked to you in a long time! How have you been? Been up to anything fun or exciting lately?

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Man, been way too busy, got married, bought a house on 1 acre near beautiful downtown Taylor. Did do the Glock shoot in SA but had a dismal performance! Been hoping to make a dinner nor two, but too many schedule conflicts.

I do have to get out and get shooting more.

What are you guys up too, last we talked, you were working on a business. Guess I should do your Facebook thingy!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Congratulations! Yep, we've been getting my business, Dillo Dynamics, going. We're about to ramp up here over the next month, offering frequent classes, and doing a number of other fun things. We should go shooting sometime!

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I noticed the disappearance of the Discussion Forum couple weeks ago. The Home page almost never gets updated and for my quarter, I have not been impressed with the website at all. It could be a great way to keep ARC members up to date on the Club, keeping that area to the Members Only page, but it appears the Club officers are not so inclined

Top Bottom