• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I had a great time. It's always good to meet new people and make new friends with similar interests. I want to say that all you guys were great and I look forward to the next Austin shoot out.
    Texas SOT

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It was good to see you again.

It was me that won the shirt. We had a Mosin-Nagant clay-busting competition, with clays on the berm. After 3 run-off rounds, we finally had a winner. Fun competition.

It was a great day, and I'm glad everyone came. Black's was so good. We even got to meet Mr. Black in person. We ought to do this again soon.

Why am I not surprised? Every time I see you you are busting clays at 100 with a Nagant. Congrats.

Next time I will have the bowling pins in the trunk.

fenster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Austin,TX
    nice meeting everyone. ...too bad I had to bail early. I've done the Lonestar->Blacks combo before. always a good time.

hey Four, thanks for running the spotting scope for me. it's good knowing I can hit what I'm aiming at with my new optics.

Fury, you put some rds thru my AK on sat and expressed an interest in getting one for yourself. I just finished up a Saiga 762x39 conversion. if you're up to help break it in, lemme know. if you're up for converting one of your own, I've got 2 under my belt. don't mind helping out on a third. <10sec later> ... delayed reaction... I just remembered you live in SA. ok, well the offer is still up. I've got a shooting buddy down that way who's putting too much of his ammo money into golf. time for an intervention. I'll PM you if I head down that way with some sporting goods coming along for the ride.

-John

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Some pics:

020_20A.jpg

021_21A.jpg

That's me in the blue shirt and of course Nolan in the first pic.

atxbandit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Looks like you all had alot of fun. I will definitely have to make the next one. Good thing I brought home a cooler full of fish and dove or I would of been disappointed about missing all the fun.

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    So when is the next get together going to be? Sometime/sametime next year? On TX CHL Forum there is talk about a shoot at Bullethole here in San Antonio sometime after the first week of Feb. 09.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    So when is the next get together going to be? Sometime/sametime next year? On TX CHL Forum there is talk about a shoot at Bullethole here in San Antonio sometime after the first week of Feb. 09.

Man, I want to do something a heck of a lot sooner than 1 year from now! ;) lol Feb '09 sounds like a good time for a meet. We'll have to talk to the TXCHL guys and see about the possibility of doing a two forum event down there maybe. That should give us enough time to hopefully get a few more SA members or people around the area, so we could hopefully have a very nice-sized meet.

Top Bottom