• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    After performing a recent inventory, I decided I have a few boxes of 223 ammo to spare. Basically 200 assorted rounds, I am looking to sell all together. The lot consists of 1 - 100rd box Federal 55gr FMJ(brass cased, red box), 3 20rd boxes of PMP 55gr(brass cased, south african production), 1 20rd box wolf steel cased 55gr hollow points, 1 20rd box Winchester 55gr soft point ammo. I am ready to let it all go for $125 or will trade it plus cash for a ruger 1022. I realize the wolf is low end but the winchester ammo was $15/bx before all the recent BS and the Federal 100 rd box is also quality stuff. I have run these same loads through my AR and a mini in the past and it runs those rifles well. I may shave a few bucks off if you meet me at my work in South Austin as I do not want to hassle with shipping it. I'll post some pics later for your viewing pleasure. Please refrain from posting links or prices of competitive ammo on my listing, that kind of thing is reserved solely for the true douchebags out there.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:
    Top Bottom