• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Strelok

Ста́лкер
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Balcones Fault
    Yazdi's Cars were not on his own property. Like the asshole he is, he put Planters
    in his own driveway and parked his cars on the community street in front of his home.
    This way no one else could drive on the community street in front of his house, park there
    or turn around. Since his Cars never used his own driveway, the Planters were there to keep
    anyone from turning around since his cars took that space. When I saw that I immediately knew
    he was an asshole. I don't believe his story or the wife's story about anything. It's easy to make up
    a lot of lies when the other party is dead. Enrique Recio probably just walked down the wrong street that
    ended where Yazdi's Cars were backed up to it and was probably just trying to turn around when he was killed.

:deadhorse:

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    ummm....guys....can we let him have his day in court, at least? I have my thoughts on it all, and likely we're in agreement - but until the courts hear it, all we're doing is speculating - and that's not fair to either party, IMO!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    ummm....guys....can we let him have his day in court, at least? I have my thoughts on it all, and likely we're in agreement - but until the courts hear it, all we're doing is speculating - and that's not fair to either party, IMO!

EPIC words of wisdom, sir! If only we had leaders, public persona's and reporters that spoke such words.

Ghostie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Austin
    The court of public opinion is different from the court of Law.

Both however, are very much valid and serve different purposes, neither of which should be impeded or discouraged.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    The court of public opinion is different from the court of Law.

Both however, are very much valid and serve different purposes, neither of which should be impeded or discouraged.

I'll disagree to the extent that when all the facts are NOT known, it's wiser to wait for clarification IMO. Just like the Florida shooting, lots of folks have commented without knowing all the facts - and that is what used to be used by mobs to justify lynchings.

Ghostie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Austin
    The fact is, short of seeing a full police report and testimony from the defendant and witnesses, we will never know ALL the facts. If we applied this rule to everything, there'd be no discourse at all...

Discussing news events and relating it to personal experience is very much the norm, and I daresay the basis of internet forums (pretty sure similar discussions are going on several threads in this very forum as we speak)

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Yazdi-Avery Ranch death case reset

Attorney doesn't expect trial for months

Updated: Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 5:19 PM CDT
    Published : Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 3:10 PM CDT
    WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) - The first-degree murder case against Avery Ranch resident Fred Yazdi, also known as Farzad Fakhriyazdi, was reset Monday and pushed to Nov. 1.

Defense attorney Robert Phillips said he doesn't expect a trial date to be set for awhile.

Yazdi-Avery Ranch death case reset | KXAN.ncom

Top Bottom