• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Watched TOS, TNG, Voyager, and the TOS and TNG movies. Haven’t really enjoyed anything that came after.

The Orville came closer to Star Trek than any of the modern incarnations I’ve seen.

If you enjoyed Voyager, DS9 will blow you away. As soon as Sisko shaves his head and Worf transfers to the station, they launch a multi-season story arc with a war against an overwhelming enemy that is just phenomenal. Meanwhile on Voyager, Janeway and Paris were turning into salamanders and having babies...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you enjoyed Voyager, DS9 will blow you away. As soon as Sisko shaves his head and Worf transfers to the station, they launch a multi-season story arc with a war against an overwhelming enemy that is just phenomenal. Meanwhile on Voyager, Janeway and Paris were turning into salamanders and having babies...

Voyager was definitely the weakest of the entries I enjoyed. Lots of dumb shit crammed in with Chikote (however it’s spelled) and his made up native heritage, and constantly deciding not to do the things that would get them home. The salamander thing was pretty dumb. But then again…tribbles…also, my age when it aired and 7 of 9. Definitely not top tier Trek though, I agree.

I never really gave DS9 a chance. Not sure why, I think because it all took place on a station that wasn’t traveling around finding new shit to almost die from.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Not gonna lie…this episode made the young me tingly inside

IMG_3076.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Voyager was definitely the weakest of the entries I enjoyed. Lots of dumb shit crammed in with Chikote (however it’s spelled) and his made up native heritage, and constantly deciding not to do the things that would get them home. The salamander thing was pretty dumb. But then again…tribbles…also, my age when it aired and 7 of 9. Definitely not top tier Trek though, I agree.

I never really gave DS9 a chance. Not sure why, I think because it all took place on a station that wasn’t traveling around finding new shit to almost die from.

Around the time Worf transferred over to be security chief on DS9, and Avery Brooks had a Spenser For Hire movie he had to shave his head and grow his goatee for and didn't have time to grow his hair back, an experimental small starship called the Defiant was assigned to the station...because the writers got tired of everything having to come to them.

Although there was a definite upside to having a space station and knowing major threats were brewing...when the Klingons decided to attack, Commander Sisko got to utter the line "Right now, I've got five thousand photon torpedoes armed and ready to launch. If you don't believe me, feel free to scan the station."

ds9 way of warrior.gif

ds9 way of warrior 2.gif

Top Bottom